Exploring big mt part 3

Start from the beginning

"I can neither confirm nor deny that okay."Jackson replied

"Why is these stealth suit created?"Trevor asked

"Well in war you got to think of every advantage to beat your enemy if the solution is to make robot girlfriends then so be it."Jackson replied

The event is livestreamed live to fallout earth many anime weebs then jumped in happiness at their thoughts maybe fallout america has the technology to create anime waifus.The weebs type their reaction onto the comments section

Comments section
"Fallout america has the technology to create anime waifu we must protect fallout america,now patriots unite with weebs we shall fight against commie china."
"When Japan was nuked anime was created,when america is nuked completely they changed INTO ANIME WAIFUS."
A reply wrote"so my hypothesis is right! nukes do create anime,now I want a nuclear war so I get myself a anime girlfriend."
Another reply wrote"don't give weebs any ideas."
"We must protect fallout america as they can make robot girlfriends come true, anime will be real boys."
"Fallout america will be defended by weebs!"
"Fallout america do you allow people from gate earth to join the US military as I am set.stealth suits with AI waifu installed I am in."

"Bimore take off the armor we will be going to visit another piece of fallout america technology you don't want to miss it."Jackson said

"Got it."bimore replied

Next Jackson brought gate earth personnel and the media to meet a robot called mugy

"This is reporter Sofia from MSNBC is that robot mugy?"

"Yes,that is mugy."Jackson replied

"Can you tell me more about it."Sofia asked

"Well,mugy is a neurotic, highly self-aware, sentient miniature Securitron made by Doctor 0. Muggy does not sport a policeman, broken, crazed, or soldier face, but rather his monitor screen displays an animated version of a smiling coffee cup. Muggy is programmed to have an obsession with coffee mugs and to be aware of this obsession, without being able to do anything about it. This not only shows his advancement compared to almost all other RobCo robots but also Dr. 0's ability in robotics and artificial intelligence.

Muggy harbors a deep-seated resentment of Dr. 0 for creating him as a mug-obsessed joke, compared to the larger Securitrons. He blames Dr. 0 for his creation and the subsequent futility of his existence, as Dr. 0 became a brain in a pod who no longer needs or drinks coffee, resulting in there being no new mugs for him to clean. Muggy is also angered by the idea of all the dirty dishes out in the Big MT area and beyond with nobody to clean them."Jackson said

"Wow, stealth suit ai girlfriends and robots with a personality how can your nation accomplish this as your tech seems to be from the 1950s."

"I can't say how but I can say it is made from american democracy and freedom."Jackson joked

The world is shocked yet again with this with many expressing their reaction in the comments section.

Comments section
"First robot girlfriends, robots with a personality what next?"
"Fallout america is weird."
"Fallout america focus on atomic tech."
"Wonder what is next."

"That will all for today tomorrow we will continue our tour of fallout america."Jackson said

Gate earth personnel then went to their respective rooms to rest for the day and get ready for tomorrow.

Gate earth
PETA activist has raised concerns about how the animals of the wasteland are treated as there is footage of fallout american troops killing mutated animals without concern.With a PETA activist on Twitter tweeting"look at how fallout america disregard animal rights they use a mini nuke against a deathclaw that is animal cruelty and they shoot at a queen mirelurk at first sight that is evil as they are exterminating animals this is genocide! I get that the mutants of the wasteland are much more violent then ours but we must remember that they are animals living creatures that has life we must try to calm them down,here I demand that we PETA be allowed to cross the gate to the special region and into fallout earth so that we can get justice for the deathclaws that is killed by the evil fallout US military.Our plan is to intimate the fallout US military to submission by gluing ourself onto places near a deathclaw nest and near a mirelurk queen nest so the fallout US military must decide if they want to kill the mutants they must first kill all of us, which the fallout US military won't dare."

Comments section
"Crazy people."
"I think fallout US military is more cruel than gate earth US military as they used chemical munitions on Chinese forces during the sino american war."
"PETA is going to get themselves killed these deathclaw and mirelurk will eat them for lunch."

The gate earth US government released a statement on Twitter saying"PETA is not allowed to go to fallout earth as the place is filled with radiation and mutants."
The japanese embassy on Twitter released a statement on Twitter saying"PETA is not allowed to go to fallout earth as there is radiation there and radiation protective equipment is expensive to make so I repeat PETA is NOT allowed to go to fallout earth we don't want anybody to die."

In response PETA on Twitter released a statement saying"I am disappointed in Japan and the US government as they don't care about animal rights."

PETA then begin to try another method to go to fallout earth weather be it illegal or not.

Fallout belongs to
Betheasda softworks

Gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and kurojish

Mugy reference
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Muggy

Stealth suit mark II reference
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Stealth_suit_Mk_II