"Are you guys ready?" He asked Ashton and I as if we were going on a foot race.

"Yes." We responded simultaneously.

He walked behind the large table and signaled at the secretary to come closer. "Go get Joseph, we need another witness." The lady rushed towards a back door and came back a few seconds later with a guy that looked to be in his late teens.

He pocketed his head phones in his front pocket and stood beside Michelle. The secretary placed her things at a lone chair by a wall and stood next to Landon.

The judge cleared his throat and started to speak. "We are gathered here for the wedding celebration of Ashton and Marcia. Will the witnesses please state their names." The judge's voice boomed throughout the small room.

"Landon."

"Michelle."

"Lisa."

"Uh, Joseph." Joseph mumbled sounding as if he wanted to be anywhere else but here.

"Can you four come up here in that order and sign." I saw Landon stride in two large steps and sign the paper.

I felt Ashton squeeze my hand and wink at me. I smiled and glanced away. I noticed Joseph walking up and trip on his own two feet but managed to catch himself.

I heard Landon snort trying to contain his laugh and I felt my shoulders shake. I was trying so hard to keep a straight face I'm sure it looked like I sucked on a lemon.

"Do you have your rings?" Judge Johnson asked and I saw Landon hand them over to Ashton.

"You may recite your vows." The judge said and Ashton glanced at me taking my left hand.

"I, Ashton Ferrer take you Marcia Albamonte as my partner for life. I promise to protect you and respect you, please take this ring as my promise to you." Ashton said slipping my ring on.

"Your turn Marcia." Judge Johnson told me and I took Ashton's left hand in mine.

I took a deep breath and tried to stop my shaky hands. "I, Marcia Albamonte take you Ashton Ferrer as my husband. This ring signifies that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner for life. I promise to cherish you and respect you until the end of my days." I said slowly and slipped the ring on his finger. I made sure to not use the L word because that would've been awkward.

"By the power bestowed in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Judge Johnson said grinning at us.

Ashton wrapped one arm behind my back and pulled me closer. He bent down and I automatically shut my eyes close. He kissed me on the corner of my mouth and I shot my eyes wide open.

I saw Michelle smack Landon on his back making him stumble forward. The judge beckoned us over and we signed the paperwork needed.

"Come by my office in a week, I'll have your wedding certificate ready by then. Congratulations. " We nodded and said our thanks.

I walked towards Michelle and she hugged me while spinning me around. 

"Want get out of here?" She asked me while dangling Landon's keys.

"Okay." I nodded and glanced at the guys who were currently distracted.

We walked out of the small room slowly and ran around the building until we reached the parking lot. All I could hear was the slap of our feet hitting the pavement. Michelle immediately unlocked the car and we both got inside. When she pulled away I saw Ashton and Landon coming our way.

Both started banging on the car windows but we managed to drive away laughing. "Where do you want to go?" Michelle asked me giving me a large smile.

"Honestly, I want to go to the beach." I responded with a sigh.

"Your wish is my command." Michelle said giving me a wink.

She got on the highway and drove the opposite way of town. We were on the road for about fifteen minutes until we could make out the coast line. She parked in front of a resort and I glanced at her with wide eyes.

"Are we staying here?" I asked her confused.

"Yup, we've got a floor all to ourselves." She told me while we got out the car.

She gave the keys to a valet and dragged me from my left arm towards the nearby shops. "Michelle I didn't bring any money." I whined when she shoved a black one piece bikini into my hands.

"Don't worry, I got it. Come on." She pushed me towards the cash register where she paid for my bikini and hers. We walked to some public restrooms across from the shop and put the bikinis under our clothes.

I ran down the flight of stairs that led to the sand leaving Michelle behind. I took off my sandals and regretted it as soon as the sand started to burn like hot coals. I ran towards the water and sighted when the burning stopped. I heard Michelle call my name and saw her sitting under an umbrella.

I placed my sandals beside the table snd started to strip. There was a group of guys sitting next to us and I felt self conscious when they began to whistle.

"Damn." I heard one of them say and I rolled my eyes trying to ignore him.

"Could you be respectful, please." I heard Michelle say next to me.

"Well she's asking for it, and I'm complimenting her anyway." One of them responded smugly. His words caused me to get angry and by the looks of it Michelle was too.

"No she's not. Its perfectly normal for a girl to undress at the beach. Keep your comments to yourself, they are far from compliments. " Michelle responded with a glare.

At her words I heard a new voice ask. "Is there a problem here?" I saw the guys faces pale when they saw the pair of Ashton's burly guards.

"These idiots only disrespected Marcia, I was just putting them in their place George." Michelle responded and I saw the way the guys eyed George's gun.

"Well they should think twice about disrespecting my wife." Ashton said coming from behind me.

"We're uh, sorry." The quiet guy from the group said and started to gather everything.

I saw them glancing between George and Ashton while they walked towards the parking lot. Scared no doubt.

"Why did you leave me?" Ashton asked me spinning me around to face him.

"I wanted to come to the beach?" I asked more than stated.

"You should've told me. I would've brought you." He responded while tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"I brought towels and food." Landon announced interrupting the little moment I had with Ashton.

Michelle grabbed a cup of water and raised it up. "For the newly weds." She said with a laugh and her words caused me to blush.

How would I explain this to my mom and Aden?

********************

Comment and vote!