Of course, when applying that into someone and not something, it's different.

You were about to approach them, since you were staring at each other to the point that the peach haired twin stopped talking and also looked over your way.

A small step towards their way, and you phone rang.

*Ringggg....*

What the—

God you've never hated the sound of your phone ringing, but now you kinda do already. What kind of person is calling you, to ruin a moment of you introducing yourself to someone who manage to catch your eyes.

Then ta-da!!!

You wanted to just shove back the phone in your pocket and ignore the call, but seeing the name 'Keisuke' in a bold letter in the screen of your phone changed your mind.

Looking up, you waved at the blue haired guy before answering the phone and turning away.

"Hi Kei, I just wanna let you know you ruined my moment." You immediately complained as you answered the phone, and you heard an annoyed 'huh!?' from your cousin.

"What the hell are you talking? No wait, where are you even?" From the other line you heard a light cursed, "Don't tell me you're flirting with random people again?"

"Wha—nooo. No, definitely not." You answered with a wide smile.

I was planning to do so, but you interrupted me.

"You definitely are!" Keisuke yelled over the phone, making you laugh.

You were already walking towards where you remember you came from, realizing you walked a little far from the place where Keisuke is supposed to meet you.

"Geez, hurry up. I have somewhere to go after this."

You sneered at that and said nothing, steps quickening while you heard another voice from the other side, which didn't belong to your cousin.

"Baji-san, what does your cousin look like? There's so many people here."

The sound of Keisuke chuckling was heard, "Find a girl with a red hair, that's all."

"Woah, Baji-san your cousin seem like a cool person."

"What'cha think? Of course, that's my cousin!"

Should you laugh and remind them that you're still on the line, you could hear them perfectly clear, because Keisuke forgot to end the call?

Should you?

Obviously, the answer is no.

You made your way around looking for them while silently laughing, listening to their conversation.

"If I were to be honest, she could probably take down Mikey."

"What!? No way! Baji-san your cousin is a girl, right?"

"Yes she's a girl. But she's also a demon, don't make her mad or she'll try to throw handmade grandes at you. One time she set my clothes on fire because I called her a crybaby."

"That's scary."

"I'm scary, right?"

The two jumped at the sound of a woman's voice speaking softly near them, and Keisuke immediately turned to look towards you with the biggest grin.

"(Y/n)!" He called out happily when he saw you. He opened his arms and pulled you in a hug.

You rolled your eyes playfully and returned the hug before looking over the person who Keisuke is talking to.

"Well hello there, who might you be?" You asked, taking your mask off while Keisuke, this cheeky bastard, took your expensive cap and wore it on his head.

It was a cute blond boy with mesmerizing blue-green eyes. He was gaping at the sight of you, making you laugh.

The boy flushed and look away, clearing his throat before answering in a stammer.

"H-Hi. I'm Ch... I'm Chifuyu Matsuno."

Your eyes twinkle a little. You've heard the name before. Where? Obviously from Keisuke.

"So you're the one who's tutored Kei before. I've been wanting to meet you and say you're an admirable guy for putting up with my cousin." You joked while Keisuke let out an offended "Hey!" At the background.

Seeing your smile, Chifuyu now resembles a tomato because his face is extremely red. He shook his head and wave his hands in embarrassment.

"No it's nothing. It's my pleasure to help Baji-san."

Welp, that's rare. What a sweet guy. You thought before you run a hand through your hair, grinning widely.

Chifuyu was amazed at the sight of your grin. He immediately took noticed of the fang amongst your teeth, and he thought your grin was like a carbon copy of Baji's grin.

"Let's continue the chit chat later. Get on the bike (Y/n), Mom's been waiting for you since this morning." Keisuke said.

"Oh, okay."

While you're leaving, your mind couldn't help but think of that cute blue haired guy you saw earlier, and you hoped you'll see him again.

If not ... you're sure you'll find him.

וווו×

On the other hand, a peach haired young man looked at his younger twin brother with a smirk.

"Souya~ Don't tell me you're in-love~??"

The blue haired boy became stunned at the words he heard. His eyes widen as he look at his brother, then his eyes turned into that of confusion.

"What do you mean? I didn't even saw her face, nor do I know her."

"Ohh?~ Well, that's a shame cause I think she's interested in ya."

"Shut up, Nahoya."

What followed was a string of laughter coming from the peach haired boy.

Souya finally sigh in relief when his brother let go of the topic. He also remembered the girl who's looking (staring) his way.

At first, it was hard not to noticed her because of the aura she lets out. Then it became more harder because she looked his way and her gaze never leave him until he look over and the girl waved, answering a phone call while walking away.

To be honest, Souya doesn't feel much. It was just a random person.

".. ya? Souya!?"

Flinching in surprise, Souya looked at his brother's smiling face with a lost expression.

"I said let's go have some Ramen."

"Oh, okay."

'I feel like something's weird is about to happen.'

—End of Chapter 1—