I head inside and walk back into the manor and give a small sigh. They were talking about looking at the bodies so I go looking for where my father's was. I could hear talking and soon see Ciel and three others with him. "Ciel where is my father's body?" I ask and the four stop to look at me. "Your father's body?" The odd man from earlier asks as he looks at me questions in his eyes. "My father Sebastian the head... former head butler of this manor. I was hoping to.... have a few moments alone with him." I say and Ciel gives me a sympathetic look. "Miss you really should not see such a thing. It will brake your heart." The man who had brown hair says and I frown a little. I didn't like the way the silver haired man was looking me over at all. "Serenity let us do this first and I will bring you up later." Ciel says and I frown a little at his words. "If that is what you think is best...... young master." I say in an emotionless voice that makes them all shiver a little.

Ciel's pov.

I wanted to give in to Serenity but if I did then she would know I ordered her father to fake his death. I was fine with the first two bodies because honestly it did not bother me overly much. It was just Seabstian's that I worried over seeing as how he was right here with us. Once we were done I walk with Author up to Sebastian's room and open the door only to see Serenity in dry cloths and she was humming softly as she brushed out her hair before tears started to fall down her face. I walk over to her quickly and take her hands in mine. "Serenity...." I start but I didn't know what to say to her at all. She was hurting and there was nothing comforting I could say. She looks up at me with water filled eyes and I could hear Author swallow loudly as he watches us. "He is really dead isn't he? What am I going to tell William when he comes to talk to father later this week?" She asks and I give a small sigh and pat her back gently. "Come with me. You should say a proper goodbye alone. I'll make sure no one disturbs you." I say and she nods letting me lead her to the room before we leave her alone.

We were in the middle of eating dinner when I notice Serenity walking behind the other servants. "Earl I need you to remove your cloths." Sebastian, no Jeremy says. I give him a shocked look and I head a small stifled giggle that could only come from Serenity. As he puts his plan into action we all wait in another room and Serenity sits silently next to the window. When they come in with the killer her eyes go wide. "That's the snake that tried to bite me earlier today. I had caught him but he got away from me." She says with shock in her voice and I feel a small scowl wanting to makes it's way onto my face. I still loved Serenity and didn't want anything to hurt her but I did want to know where this snake came from. I listen to the explanations of the deaths before glancing over at Serenity who had a small frown on her face and she takes a deep breath. Her eyes flashing dangerously and I could have sworn I heard a low growl but I couldn't be sure of that. I play my part flawlessly and once the case was done I look over at Serenity who had a small frown on her face.

Jeremy offers her a cup but she refuses to take it. "Serenity are you alright?" I ask and she gives a small sigh. "I am fine Ciel. I think I am going to head to bed early." She says before giving a small curtsy before leaving the room. Something was odd about her behavior and I wanted to know what it was. Once everyone had retired for the night I head up to Sebastian's room only to see the door open. The click of shoes catches my attention and I turn to see Serenity who had a cup filled with water in her hands. She looks shocked to see me. "Serenity can we talk?" I ask and she gives a small sigh before motioning me to follow her into the room. I take a seat next to her on the bed and look her over slowly before blushing lightly. "I just wanted to check on you and see how you were doing." I say and she gives a small sigh. "Tell me Ciel when did you and my father plan on telling me that you faked his death?" Serenity asks as she looks me dead in the eyes and I shiver a little.

I had taken off my eye patch to sleep and I had no fear of her seeing my contract with her father. The look she was giving me felt like she was burning into my soul a little. "I never meant to hurt you by not telling you. Your father and I made this plan to catch a killer. So if you must be angry with someone then it should be at me. I just needed you to act natural should you wake up." I say and she scowls a little at me. "I was sick Ciel and you faked my father's death. Do you know what that is doing to me emotionally? No a mear human like you will never understand the emotions of a demon like me." She hisses at me as she stands quickly, the glass in her hands slipping and shattering around her feet. The anger in her eyes was even more dangerous due to them being the ones of a demon. Sebastian hardly ever used his eyes on me like this and I felt like she was ready to just steal my soul all for herself. "It would be best if you leave now before I kill you and everyone in this manor." Serenity says in a tight tone before she bites her bottom lip until blood starts to run down. I was so shocked I just ran from the room not sure what happened or why I was so afraid of what she was going to do.