"You brought the stuff here???" I raise my voice with wide eyes. He forms a smirk on his lips and I see him trying to hold back a laugh. "That man is not shaving his balls in my apartment."

     "Why not?" Riley whines like a child.

     "Are you serious?" I respond walking to my living room to yell at Andrew.

     "Hashtag Throuple!" Andrew screams as he sees me walk into the living room.

     "I literally cannot do this anymore."

❀❀❀

      "Wait, so you're actually sleeping with your student?" Riley asks, taking a bite out of his mushroom pizza.

     "No, I'm not. Stop listening to Emilio." I say, rolling my eyes. "We went on a date."

     "You went on a date with your student?" Andrew questions.

     "Yes. It's not that big of a deal."

     "Um, it is? You're growing up." Riley says, wiping a fake tear.

     "I'm older than you."

      "Okay and?"

     "How old is she?" Emilio asks, looking at my food practically drooling.

     "She's 20."

     "Dang. Y'all are about to have a ten-year age gap." Andrew says, taking a bite out of his chicken wing.

     "So? Age is just a number." Riley responds, winking at me. I roll my eyes at him and keep eating my food.

     "Why won't you show us what she looks like?" Emilio whines, causing Riley to shove a chicken wing into his mouth, making him gag.

     "Because," I say, trying to end this conversation.

     They all look at me with questioning eyes before dropping the subject.

     "So, are you guys like, dating?" Emilio questions.

     "I don't know. We haven't really talked about it yet."

     "Of course," Emilio counters, playfully rolling his eyes.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

       "Nothing. Let's watch a movie!"

❀❀❀

     It was currently 9 o clock and we were watching some sort of rom-com, Andrews choice. I got bored so I decided to text Phoebe.

 I got bored so I decided to text Phoebe