Intro

Now I have played my share of card games over the years Yugioh needless to say but it animes is mainly on the characters not the cards they use with some exceptions in Yugioh GX but the card game nowadays they are just reusing ones most of us know because it became hard to keep track of newer ones in fact there was once a Kingdom Hearts archetype but that was a kingdom hearts card game I seen and beat the demo guy and a Gen Con as for the other card games well chaotic was the first to try online card badly in the TV series got the human characters interact with the inhabitants of Parham dual Master is a fun parody of Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon but the one card game but still going on is what Hinobi  sorcery card game seem to be paradine is Magic the Gathering when I read it sky is clear the planes have no clear authorities overseeing them like how dungeon and dragon magic have no laws or boundaries.

As for Hinobi discontinued card game dual gods it sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh with Smite battleground of the Gods in the mix in the main character Gwen Eveda Main card Gilda Silver wing reminds me of Guwendorin of Odin sphere as for the card game lore it seem to be a front for a Hinobi experiments before they reset history.