Chapter 10: Mine

Soooooo uhh hi yeah-

When we got back to Las Nevadas I looked around for anyone. Seeing Foolish I was gonna go up to him when Theseus did. "Dad!" Theseus said. My eyes widened, Theseus remembers Foolish? Foolish turned at Theseus's call. "T-tommy?" He asked softly. "I go by Theseus! You look sad here have a carrot!" Theseus said handing Foolish a carrot. Foolish then pulled him into a tight hug. I smiled softly at them. Where is Wilbur? Something told me to look up. I looked up to see Wilbur on the edge of my tower. My eyes widened and I ran to the elevator. No, no, no! I can't loose Wilbur! I can't loose Wilbur!

I just can't! I went up the elevator and ran towards the edge. He started to walk off and I wrapped my arms around him. "WILBUR NO!" I screamed. I held him tightly. "TOMMY HAS A GHOST! PLEASE NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed, pain in my worlds. He put his feet back on the edge and turned around. "H-he does?" Wilbur asked. I nodded my eyes teary. He climbed over the railing and I let go if him. God damnit! How could he do that! How could he try and leave?! "Q.." Wilbur whispered. I blinked back my tears, some falling down my face.

I turned to him, pain in my eyes. "No! How could you try that! We were all close to Tommy, yes he is your brother, but you have people who care for you! People who need you!" I said, my voice raising in anger. I turned on my heel and went down the elevator, wiping my eyes. "Quackity! You look upset, have a carrot!" Theseus said. I smiled softly taking the carrot. "Thank you Theseus!" I said. He smiled at me in return. "Quackity!" A voice yelled. I turned to see Sapnap and Karl. I froze fear and pain flashing across my face. Apparently Theseus saw that he gently landed on the ground, his eyes darkening. He pulled out an enchanted nethroite sword, he stepped in front of me facing them.

What the actual fuck?!? "What the h.." Foolish trailed off in shock. "You upset Quackity. You aren't welcome here. Leave." Theseus said, his voice hinting at them to try something. "Tommy your alive!" Sapnap said. "It's Theseus, I don't remember you. For good reason apparently." Theseus said coldly. My eyes widened even more. "W-we j-just wanna talk t-to Quackity." Karl said. The shakiness in his tone made me a little worried. "Its okay Theseus." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned at me. "OK Quackity!" He said cheerfully.

His sword disappeared and he started floating again, his eyes went back to the pale blue. He smiled at me and went over to Foolish. That boy is bi-polar.
(A/n: Don't cancel me, my brother is bi-polar.)
I walked towards them a little staying a little back. "What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. Sapnap looked at Karl then back to me. "E-earlier I s-saw Wilbur and your sister kissing in the town. I didn't want to tell you but you deserved to know.." Sapnap said. He seemed sad about that. "Why do you seem sad, isn't that good for you!?" I snapped.

He sighed looking down. He then looked up at me. "I just want you to be happy. He makes you happy and I can see that." Sapnap said softly. My eyes widened as tears came to my eyes. Did they always care? Was I wrong? Wilbur said it was a one time thing. Does Wilbur care for me? Was I wrong to be rude to them? Tears steaked down my face as I thought. Suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug. "Its okay Quackity, let it all out." Sapnap whispered softly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. Karl hugged me from behind trying to comfort me to.

When I calmed down I took a deep breathe. I slowly pulled away from them. "Th-thank you." I mumbled. "Of course Quackity, we'll always be here for you." Sapnap said softly. I looked up at him smiling. I can trust them! They wouldn't hurt me! Mabey they are right, mabey Wilbur did lie and threaten them. As if he knew, Wilbur appeared in front of me. "Fuck off. He's Mine." Wilbur said poison dripping in his voice. "So is his sister yours to?" Sapnap asked crossing his arms. I looked down and I felt arms wrap around me.