Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Samantha Goff

Warning: Attempted Suicide

School, the place that I hate the most. I know I sound a little cliche, but seriously that is how life is. Being a teen werewolf isn't all that great. I may be the beta's daughter but that doesn't help the fact that I'm weak and picked with.

I easily handle being picked on and everything else. Life is unfair when you really think about it. Anyways back to the story. Bed, the only thing that is safe. I was asleep. A very deep sleep too. All good things come to an end when a idiot bangs, no, pounds on your doors. I woke up to that this morning.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

"Get out of that bed right now," came the irritating voice of Aiden, the soon to be alpha. He hates me with a passion. I never knew why but everyone doesn't seem to notice. That or they just don't care. "I will break down this door if you don't come out in 3 seconds!" After a few moments of quiet, he started to count. "Three."

"Two."

"I'm coming." I shout at the door. Sleep was all that I wanted right now. Especially being a Monday morning. Slipping out of bed I walked to the door. My black bat sleeve loose t-shirt was the only thing covering me up. Once the door was opened, Aiden walked in. It was like three in the morning.

"Your parents left with my father. Now, go make breakfast." Aiden turned around but stopped. "One more thing before I go." I didn't like the feeling in my stomach. "You look ugly in that shirt." It hurt to know that. He left me to my thoughts. I put on my black tights and house shoes. In the kitchen I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast with coffee and orange juice. With three wolves in the house I had to make enough to feed a small army.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and an apple. "Breakfast is ready," I called and went to my bedroom. Their heavy feet stomped down the hall. My sensitive picked up their conversation.

"If she wasn't so damn ugly, maybe, just maybe, she would be given the honor to blow me."

"Dude, that's my sister you're talking about," Blake snorted. "But that is funny." Aiden joined in the laughing. I sipped my coffee holding back my sobs.

I refused to let them hear me cry. I could already tell that the day was going to be heck tick. I finished off my cup of coffee quickly.

I started the shower deciding what to wear. I can't wear anything showing my arms. Last night was a complete mess. Aiden told my parents he was taking me to go train, that was a lie.

My brother took turns beating me to a pulp. I wasn't even allowed to shift. Only when I was unconscious did they allow me to come back.

Long sleeves and jeans or Sweat pants are my only option. I headed over to my closet. I grabbed a grey sweater with a black heart on it. A knitted hat, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of grey vans. I hopped into the hot shower.

The hot water soothingly ran down my muscles. I washed my hair with my japanese cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner. I used my japanese cherry blossom shower gel to wash up. One of the boys knocked on my door. "I'll be out soon!" I rinsed quickly and got dressed.

I opened my door to find that my brother was standing there. "Do you need a ride to school?" I nodded my head. "Meet me outside in ten minutes." Blake gave me a little loving smile before he walked away.

My heart dropped from that little gesture. He never was this sweet to me since we were kids. It's impossible unless he's going to do something. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on a little lip gloss. I looked in the mirror.

A huge purple bruise sat on my cheek. No doubt Aiden was the one to give it to me. He loved leaving marks on my body when he could. I put on a lot of foundation to cover it. Of course it showed through just a little bit. I hope the teacher doesn't ask how I got it.