9

TWS: None,

filler chapter sory :(

Have fun! <3

-----------------

" well hello there ender buddie" Leaf was streaming on twitch dot tee vee slash hiddenleaf. Leaf was in her hardcore world where she did all types of crazy shit(after building up her defenses of course) She was staring at an Enderman who just standing in front of her like and looked away like it was nothing, her chat was screaming at her to kill it but the monstrous creature didn't bite. Leaf ran inside her house to find just what she was looking for. A name tag. 

She wandered over to her anvil where she used a level to name the tag Endibud and labeled the enderman and let it have free roam of her land.   Leafs Hardcore world consisted of a Lush cave that opened into multiple ravines that she emptied out. 

They spanned in multiple directions, some holding important areas like farms, stripmines in a grid pattern and crafting and enchanting areas. It was running for 2 years so far and she marveled at the sight of her own base even though she was the one who built it.  When the new update came, on stream she spent at least 6 five hour streams just making the  caves look like natural lush caves that she stumbled apon. 

Above the surface of the caves there was a a small village that she took over and rebuilt to make the houses look more updated. The houses were in a  circle formation with a church that held a bell in the middle. All Leafs Tools and armor were maxed out and she had at least 6 different elytras on her just to make sure she didn't fall out of the sky and die on long journeys. 

"So chat, what do we ant to do today?" Leaf asked her stream looking at the messages wizzing by. 

vixvaporrub hiya im a new vewier, cool base :0

pikmegrl OH OH! CAN WE MAKE A TNT LAUNCHER FOR PIGS? 

Ftothemtothel ^upvote

☘️bopittwistit Uh, make a house dedicated to tubbo in the village? 

villiandeku omg! how about a big window?

pikapika dude, your base is sick B)

☘️🎦mello welcome new children have a cookie LEAFCOOKIE

windslap thank you new parental figure LEAFHEART

"Thank you for the compliments chat have a heart" Leaf gave a finger heart to her web cam and smiled "Now i see that some of you want me to make the villager houses dream smp themed, is that a good idea chat?" Most of Leafs chat spammed yes and thank you for the heart, there were also a few stragglers that were suggesting ideas and saying no, her viewer count was pretty high, ranging around 9 thousand live watchers. Leafs mods did a poll to see and the Yes amount of votes was overwhelming and that was that. 

"Who first chat? Tubbo or Niki?" A poll was again up and running with a small delay. It was close but the over all answer was Tubbo. Niki a close second with 42% of the audience. Leaf stared with one of the houses in the circle  and started to modify it, the outside was just fine but the inside needed changing. 

Leaf added a redstone door that led into a room, inside she decorated it with yellow and black walls concrete walls and TNT, signaling his nukes. She moved on to the bedroom, a bed to yellow and the other to purple(cough Ranboo cough) She made sure to make the ceiling higher, and engraved in the wall were a depiction of ram horns.

Leaf lured a baby zombie piglin out of the nether with a boat and led it into the house and his designated room that she replicated from Michael's room in the dream smp.  Leaf moved on to another house, Ranboo's, she modified the outside planks for one side to be birch and the other side dark oak. 

The inside was effected too, the couch i the living room was also split, in a secret room in the basement, one side was black the other white, in this room had the memory books on lecterns against the wall, there was also an end crystal in the center of the room. The house was lit up by soul lanterns. 

Tommy's house was next. There was a large hole in the middle of the floor, signaling Lmanburg and its destruction. There was also an array of armor stands all wearing the same thing, a red leather shirt and blue leather pants. In his special room there was a book on the wall that said Revive? :) and next to it was a chest of potatoes. On the other side of the wall there was a smiley face in the wall with some coordinates in the sign. on the dream smp it was the coords to his exile spot. 

Leaf got to work on 3 more houses, Techno's, WIlbur's and Phils leaving the rest for another stream. Wilbur's special room contained of a wall with signs, a stack of TNT in a chest, and a button on the wall. Techno's had the axe of peace on a wall, Carl who was tied to a fence and a chest full of potatoes with a hoe. 

Phils room had two elytras in it, a hardcore heart was on the wall and a quote was on a sign on the wall. "Just killed my son pog" Leaf laughed at the stupid quote and started to round up her stream. 

"Well that's all for today folks, i will be streaming tomorrow with a few people who you may or may not know" She said, winking at the camera, "oh and also! a new video going up on my youtube channel about my trip on the beach where i did photography for some people. and with that! i will see you all next time, remember to hydrate, eat food and take your med's, goodbye!" She finished off, ready to shower, hop into bed and just pass out. Well,at-least tomorrow would be a pretty good day for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚃'𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 :) 

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍'𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐(𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚌) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🌴🌵🍄