8

TW/CWs: mentions of self harm and body checks (only mentions i promise but be safe you guys <3) 

Tempus

Okay, so yes, maybe i did spend all of yesterday talking to a pretty girl but i have no shame, yes i am indeed simping and i am indeed unapologetic for it. Leaf was fucking adorable okay, damaged and adorable. She spoke to me about how she enjoyed content creation and other things like that. I genuinely found it so cute, watching her speak about her passions was like being drawn into a rabbit hole that you just wanted to keep exploring. Keep listening. 

Her voice was so small and she was extremely shy when she talked to me, she had a very light pink tin that crossed her nose onto each cheek. And again, i have to admit, absolutely and utterly adorable. I would ever have a chance would i? what if she dosen't even like me? why am i like this? 

I get attached and then when they don't me back i'm heart broken, then i rebound on someone else who i don't even like and it never turns out!

Third person: 

Tempus shook their head and sighed, "I've got to stop thinking about her, i've been thinking like this for 2 days. Gods Tempus get yourself together!" They were so frustrated with themselves. Tempus paced their room attempting to clear their mind.  Tempus thought it was weird that they were thinking about leaf all the time so they gave themselves such a hard time about it. They just couldn't clear their mind off of that interaction between the two.

"Maybe i should draw to get my mind off of it" Tempus thought again and sat at their chair that had a desk full of colored pencils, paper mechanical pencils, a PC and a drawing tablet along with other materials. They opened their sketch book riddled in vague character designs, landscapes, watercolor paintings and pencil/marker swatches. They flipped through and looked at one character that had blue hair, darker skin, elven ears and and a translucent pair of blue fairy wings. 

They wore a renaissance style dress in a navy blue color. They wore multiple rings and layered necklaces. The character wore black combat boots and a black barret. They served a soft jawline and round doe like eyes that were a pretty shade of sage green. 

They stared at the drawing and colour swatches on the side that filled in the character and smiled. They really liked this one and it looked like something that would be out of an anime. Tempus flipped to the last page and started started sketching. They drew little boxes on the page as thumbnails and drew little scenes in them.

Tempus went straight to pinterst to give the character a new outfit and they hyper-fixated on that drawing for atleast 6 hours. It took Their mind off of everything and they just drew mindlessly for as long as they could go in a single session. As some point in the middle, tempus eventually switched over to digital art and ended up drawing their character who was now named Noran on digital instead of doing traditional.

By the end Tempus created an art peace they were incredibly proud of. I guess all that work really did pay off. Tempus decided to upload it on twitter with the caption: "hello followers of cold tempature, meet Noran.' and the post just blew up, within a few hours it had at least 20, 000 likes which was huge for the person. Who only had a mere 200 followers at the time. Tempus had assumed nobody would see it but there it was, their success story.

Tempus thrived on validation so the sudden rise in popularity on social media was great for them. They flashed a smile at their phone and skipped and pan into the kitchen which was a few halls down. They grabbed a packet of microwave butter popcorn, They started the oven and started blasting the mean girls(the musical) soundtrack and sang along gleefully. But then they caught a glimpse of themselves in the mirror. 

Tumpus' broad smile turned into a blank face as they traced their body in the full length mirror. Their eyes lingered around their stomach and chest. They weren't wearing their binder today because they suspected they wouldn't come out of their room. Tempus always had issues with her body, they never really liked looking at themselves in the mirror. Their eyes flashed down to their wrists and looked at the old scars that lingered there. 

Blade marks, scars that would plague them forever. They pledged that they would never again, never do the self destructive acts that they used to for so many years. Tempus was brought to reality with the opening notes of 'meet the plastics'. Their eyes snapped from the mirror to the speaker that was blasting the songs. They saw that the popcorn was done and they realized how much time they were just staring at themselves. They turned the mirror and ruched over to the microwave. 

The now room temperature popcorn packet was inflated about 8 times the size. They slowly pulled the popcorn bag out of the oven and pulled at the corners to open it. they picked the food apart piece by piece until the bag was empty and still smeared in butter residue. Threw the paper bag out and headed strait back to their room. From there Tempus flipped through more of there sketch book and criticized their work until they tired themselves. Their life was just a continuous cycle of 'wake up art eat art shower art sleep' and it was incredibly unhealthy, for any human being. they ate two meals a day and maybe one snack if they were proud of themselves for the day. 

 Tempus took their shower staying in it to soak in the warmth of the water and finally hopped into bed, grabbing book under the fantasy section of their bookshelf and started reading pages until they eventually drifted off to sleep book in hand. 

________________________________________________________

🄰🄼🄼🄾 🄰🅁🅃🄸🄲🅄🄻🄰🅃🄴🅂

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 :𝙳 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜?

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 (𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢) 

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 :)) 🪵🌈