7

[𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 ;)]

TW/CW's: none :)

Leaf was absolutely and utterly miserable, i mean, fair right? She had a tough night. Lets be honest, being cancelled on twitter for no reason, being outed for being a streamer, having to go to a party that she did not want to go to. Having multiple panic attacks but thats normal, well for her atleast. 

Leaf groaned and hopped into her car to go to high school not knowing why she was still going if she had all the credits already. It was legitimately useless and she had no place being there except for the fact that she was 'of age' (and the fact that her parents wanted her at home because they could control her that way).

Moving on, Leaf when leaf arrived at school she could just tell that ash already spread the rumor though no obe came up to her, everyone was stating. For gods sake's she couldn't keep her mouth shut for five minutes, you would think the hungover  girl would be tiered and having a headache from last night. nope, she was just as peppy and alert as ever. Her sickly annoying voice ringing through the hallway as Leaf walked by the people in the hall separating into two lines on either side of her to give her room. 

Leaf wore her slowly deteriorating confident figure. at school she was Esther, only Esther, that was her name, that was who she was. She walked up to Ashley. 

"Hey Ash, do you need any of these?" She held out a pill bottle full of headache medication(tylenol not the prescribed one) and offerd it to the shorter one. 

"Yeah! OMG! you know me so well Leaf! thank you girly" She beamed and downed the pills with water she had in her hand. 

"Of course Ashley" Leaf smiled back, feeling sick to her stomach, This was the girl who left her at a party waiting for her, and somehow she felt guilty. Leaf thought that if she went in a little earlier that maybe Ashley wouldn't have had to call an uber. 

[first person] 

Its all your fault dude- Hey! its not her fault, Leaf didnt know what time she was going to leave!, Speak for yourself man. 

Voices please! i really dont need this right now. 

Sorry Leaf! Pft, as if, im here forever, dont you worry your pretty little head about it. SUFFER :) 

Ah, i should have known that was going to happen. 

"Anyways ash ill be going to my firs class now, have fun talking to Kylie, shes over there." i saw my escape seeing that Ky was storming over to go gossip about whatever shit Kylie got herself in again. 

"Oh! okay, bye babes!" 

"Bye ash" i walked away avoiding any other unnecessary eye contact and made a beeline for my biology class. Nodding to the teacher who was preparing the lesson on the whiteboard and walking to go sit in one of the back row chairs and putting my head down waiting for the bell to ring. 

- Time skip to after School-

"Hey guys, im just going to go, i have an appointment to get to." Leaf lied. She actually just wanted to go on a stroll on the beach and take some pictures. It was a pretty common thing she did to calm herself down. Photography was one of her passions and it helped her to center herself when she really needed it and i would say that this is an appropriate occasion.  

After getting two nods form the two girls Leaf left and hopped in her car, waving and the starting it up, motioning the stick shift into drive and tarting the car onto a rural road that she took as a short cut. She really didnt know what the wanted to take pictures of today but there was a forest that edged a cliff nearby that she wanted to photograph. 

LLeaf climed out of her car looking at her surroundings and breathing in the fresh air. After smelling coke and other drugs yesterday this smiled like the aether. Leaf grabbed her camera bag and a Lens and ventured into the forest and there was a small rock hiking path, She passed a few people jogging down the hill and she wet off the main course to where she saw a shallow pond. 

She hoped nobody was there but then again some company to help her draw her attention away from her self deprecating thoughts would be nice if she was being honest. 

She finally arrived at the pond where she fiddled with her camera to make sure the lighting matched the scene. She started snapping pictures but really didn't get inspired yet but it was a pretty area so she didn't want to give up. 

"Oh! sorry, i didnt know that you were here" A voice came behind her. 

Leaf jumped and looked towards the sound. The saw a pretty young person with blond haired and smiling. They wore a green collared dress and had her hair in short curls tied up in two space buns. they looked around the same age around 

"No no, its fine" she said, not being very bothered "you can come sit with me if you'd like" Leaf commented with a trace of a smile.(leaf simping possibly???) 

The persons lips turned upward too "Thank you for the invitation, does the mystery person have a name" They said sitting a comfortable distance away from Leaf to not make her uncomfortable. 

"Oh sorry, its leaf, yours?" 

"Tempus" The person smiled "Pronouns" 

"She/her" Leaf filled in. happy someone was asking and being respectul about it. "You?" She asked getting good vibes. 

"They/Them" Tempus filled in, also delighted that they were being validated. 

"a wild non-binary has appeared!" Leaf commented referencing pokemon. 

"I Have, i Have!" Tempus cheered and turned to Leaf already liking her. 

"Nice to meet you tempus" Leaf greeted.

"Nice to meet you too Leaf." Tempus smiled. 

The Duo conversed for the rest of the evening, loosing track of time while the sun set and moon raised. They just clicked. It was an adorable interaction, they shyly exchanged numbers. Leaf set them as 'pond person :)' and Tempus set her as 'pond girl (:' it was genuinely so cute. 

Have you ever heard of soulmates?

__________________________________________________

𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙾, 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜- 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚐? 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖❤ 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎,, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 :} 

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷,𝟶𝟺𝟻 

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 :)) 🌵🪴