Prologue

Jessie:

He ran his hands down my bare body, feeling every curve. His callused palms scraped deliciously, awakening my nerve endings. When he reached my bottom, he parted my cheeks. I was on my hands and knees, blindfolded and bound, unable to see him. But I knew he was a male. His scent told me so.

"You're so tight down there, little omega. And drenched with slick." He slid one of his huge fingers into my aching hole and I moaned. I felt every inch of him as he filled me.

If that was just one of his fingers, what would his cock feel like?

"Mmmm..." I mewled, not being able to speak coherent words right now.

"You're mine," he growled.

For some reason, his tone made me want to resist. "Prove it," I snarled, baring my teeth at him like some sort of wild animal.

"I intend to. By claiming you." His finger slid out and he swatted my ass with one of those huge palms.

Crack. The sound echoed around the room we were in. If it was a room. It could have been a cave. Or an aircraft hangar. I had no idea.

The heat of the swat radiated across the surface of my skin. I moaned. My clit throbbed. Womb tingled with hunger. I needed him. He chuckled.

"Mine," he reiterated, and a moment later, his huge cock forced its way deep into my core. I gasped as he stretched me so much, there wasn't room inside my body for him. When he was in all the way, he stroked his big hand down the length of my spine.

"Good omega. Accept me as your mate."

"Like I have a choice," I retorted.

He paused. I'd said the wrong thing.

"Of course, you have a choice. Would you prefer another alpha?" He sounded hurt, but willing to stop if I called it all off at this moment.

God, what had I done? I didn't want this to stop. I'd just been testing him. Pushing the boundaries. My entire body desperately craved his mastery.

"No, I'm fine," I squeaked. "Sorry."

He purred, and the sound slowed my heartrate down until I sank back into that dreamy state where I could just give in to him.

"Your place is on my spaceship, on the end of my cock," he assured me. With that, he slid out a bit, then thrust back in again, hard, and began fucking me at a frenzied pace.

His scent was intoxicating. Masculine, in a way I'd never experienced before, and powerful. He was used to being in control. Being obeyed. I yielded to him, letting the sense of submission overwhelm my senses. He rutted me hard, his powerful strokes proving he felt as hungry for me as I did for him.

My pussy clamped around his big cock. Every time he hit my cervix, it elicited bittersweet tingles that made me cry out. Another part of his cock massaged my G-spot, tempering the sharp pleasure of my cervix with a sensual bass note of heat, which spread deep into my core.

All I could think about was him. He kept saying I belonged to him, but I was sure he had that the wrong way around. He was mine, and I wasn't going to let him go.

"Come for me, omega," he murmured. How did he know I was about to explode?

His deep voice sent me over the edge and I came apart, writhing, clenching around him and screaming in a pitch I didn't know I was capable of. The deep glow spread out into my entire body, and powerful sparks consumed me.

I heard him growl, the sound was primal and animal. It got louder, then I felt him shoot jets of hot liquid deep into my womb. When the liquid stopped coming, his growl turned into a purr of contentment.

Before I could find out what he looked like, everything faded to black.