"Shut up Mich, I don't have time for this," I growled, causing her to laugh harder.

After what felt like years of walking, we finally reached the ward where 2A was being hospitalized. We went up to the desk and asked for assistance. 

"We are not allowing visitors in right now. Please come back another time, or you can sit in on the chairs outside the rooms," The lady said, causing our faces to drop. I sighed in defeat. 

"Hey, it's better than nothing. Let's just wait it out for now," Michiko said reassuringly, as she slung her brown arm around me and led us to the seats. 

Sitting never felt so good before. I didn't realize how exhausted I was, running such a long distance at such a high speed. 

"My legs are throbbing because of you, Miss Athlete," Michiko whined, massaging her calves. I giggled. 

"You didn't have to follow me here you know."

"I didn't have to, but it was the right thing to do," she replied, patting my head. "You're boyfriend just got hurt really bad. You need all the support you can get babe. Plus, you would be a mess without me," she snickered, causing me to punch her lightly. 

"You're right, Mich. I would. Love you."

"Love you too."

.•° ✿ °•.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" 

I heard footsteps approach us, one faster than the other. I opened my eyes and saw Mum and Yuki staring back at me with worried looks on their faces.

"I think so... How did you get here?"

"We saw the news, and Michiko also called us telling us to come here. We came to check up on you," Mum exclaimed softly, embracing me in a delicate hug. My eyesight becomes blurry, causing me to close them before any tears escape. 

"Honey, just let it out." 

That did it for me. An endless stream of tears came down my eyes, as I clung onto my mother like she was about to disappear. I could feel Yuki trying to shove himself in the hug, so I grabbed him as well. 

"Mum, what if he-" 

"He'll be fine sweetheart. He's strong. Have faith in him," She replied. The area was filled with beeps from machines and sobs. Mum Held my jaw and wiped my eyes with her thumbs. 

"Be strong for him too love. He wouldn't want to see you this gloomy."

This lightened up the mood a bit, as I could see his angry face telling me to stop crying. I giggled at the image. 

.•° ✿ °•.

THIRD POV

After Y/n had toned down a bit, she began to gather her thoughts. 

"Where's Michiko? And what time is it?" Y/n looked outside with wide eyes, seeing that night had already fallen. 

"I told Michiko to go back to the dorms. You two are in big trouble you know, you were on TV! I gave her a note to take to Principal Nezu excusing your absence as well. You both had good intentions even though it wasn't the best way to execute it," Mum said, causing her to smile. 

They sat in a comfortable silence, till Mum stood up. 

"It's getting late dear. We should start heading back now-"

"No. I'm staying."

"She reminds me so much of me when I was younger," Mum thought to herself and sighed.

"Alright sweetie... Don't be a stranger and keep me updated okay? If you don't call every hour I'll come pick you up," Mum threatened, as she gave Y/n some money for food, as well as throwing her a bag with a blanket and an extra change of clothes. 

"It's like she knew I was gonna spend the night..." 

"Stay safe sweetie! I'll call you when we get home!" With a final wave, the two left the building. Y/n sighed and stared at their retreating figures. 

Time felt longer than usual as she sat outside the hospital rooms. It was nearly midnight, and she was still awake. The power nap from earlier helped her system, but she still had droopy and dark circles under her eyes.

Her thoughts circled back to Katsuki. Since the nurses went in, they still hadn't come back out. 

As more tears began to stream down her cheeks as she furiously attempted to silence her chocked sobs, a hand came and softly rubbed her hunched back. 

"He'll be fine, dear."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Ouu, who do you think it is? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I actually have very mixed feelings about this chapter, idk if my sentences we're making sense or were too long??? I'm actually starving right now, I wanted to finish this up before I eat. I hope you all still enjoyed it though!! 

Once again guys, you're all amazing. 6k views?? That's insane!! We're also #3 in #bakugou... WHAT!! I would have never seen this coming if it weren't for you incredible people who read this book. I love and appreciate every single one of you, and I cannot thank you enough.

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, recommend, AND DRINK WATER!!!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M