"I'm on my way home from the café." I tell him, hearing more shuffling. I listen to his silence and after a solid thirty seconds, I hear him clear his throat once again.

   "I need you to come here." He says firmly, my heart slowly beginning to sink deep into my aching chest. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, my sinuses beginning to feel more stuffy as tears slowly prick the back of my eyes. "Please." He adds quietly. My feet carry me through the constant moving sea of New Yorkers, to the curb closest to the street.

   "Okay, I'll be there soon." I tell him, waving a cab down. I wet my lips, bringing back the moisture that the wind has stripped from them as I slide into the back seat of the vehicle. I cover the speaker of the phone and tell the driver Harry's apartment address before I speak to him again. "Is everything okay?" I question, hearing his uneven breathing.

   "I'll explain when you get here, okay?" He asks lowly, my hand running up and down my thigh nervously as I slowly nod my head as reassurance to myself more than anything. My gaze is lost in the traffic of the city, my vision blurry and I focused as thoughts cloud my mind. He's acting extremely calm, and that was the last thing I expected. Is he in shock? Is upset at me? Will he be when he finds out I know about the three month rehab? "Okay?" He presses, pulling me back into reality with his gravely voice.

   "Yeah, okay." I whisper, the taxi jerking to a stop, the tires screeching loudly causing a small gasp to leave my lips, my eyes snapping out the windshield in front of me. Horns begin going ballistic and the cars in front of us begin moving from lane to lane, all knowledge from drivers Ed leaving their minds as they weave in and out of the lanes.

   "I love you." He breathes, not hearing the almost accident that occurred. My heart aches in my chest as I tell him the same before I end the call completely. My knee bounces nervously as the vehicle barely moves through the five o'clock rush hour traffic. I sigh, leaning back into the ripped leather seats, my eyes staring at the back of the headrest of the passenger seat.

   I don't realize that it's been twenty five minutes since I called Harry until the driver finally comes to a stop in front of his building. The clock on his dash board reads five twenty seven and I almost think that it's off, but when my phone screen says the same, I scramble to toss him a twenty dollar bill before thanking him and leaving the vehicle.

   The wind whips my hair in my face as I rush up the concrete steps and I enter the warmth of the building. The silence blankets over the chaos of the city, making my ears ring as I easily make my way to the elevators. It seems as though the ride to the fifteenth floor takes even longer than it normally does, and when the doors finally glide open, I rush out into the hallway.

When I find Harry's door, I mentally prepare myself for him to be upset with me, or angry at the world. On the phone he seemed a little too calm, and I don't know if it's shock or he's just completely given up. I don't waste another minute and I push the handle down, walking into the familiar apartment. I sigh quietly, closing the door behind me the slipping my shoes off. I take a few more steps inside, setting my bag on the counter before I finally see him.

He's sat on his couch, his elbows resting on his knees with his fingers tangled in his hair. His head is hung low, his face completely hidden from me as I stare down at him. I sink my teeth into the inside of my cheek as I slowly step closer to him. I hear him suck in a sharp breath before he lifts his head fully to face me. His cheeks and nose are tinted red, his eyes puffy and his rosy lips are stuck in a pout that is screaming to be kissed.