I gathered my courage and then looked at him.

"P-p'tay? Are you mad at me?" I asked and then he looked at me but immediately went back to focus on driving.

"What make's you think like that?" He answered with a cold voice.

His answer makes me worse, it makes me think that I really did something wrong. It made my heart ache.

"It's just y-you've been so quiet and you've been g-giving me a cold shoulder" I said stuttering.

"You did'nt do something wrong. Just don't mind me" He said but then it made me think that I really did something wrong and then my eyes started to water.

"Then what is it? I want to know so that I can help you!! You've been like this since the afternoon and only with me, it made me feel worse *sniff*" I said sniffing and then covered my eyes, I felt the car pulled to a stop and P'Tay hugging me.

--------------------------------------------------------
TAY's POV

Shit! I made him cry again and it made me feel guilty. I promised to myself to never make him cry but I broke my promise again. I stopped the car to the side of the road and immediately hugged him. His head on my chest and I can hear him crying which made me more guilty and also worried.

"Fluke, stop crying, it is not your fault ok? And also there's nothing wrong with me, just don't mind me. I-i'm just tired" I said half-lying.

It is true that it is not his fault, I just got annoyed when he hugged Luke and also they seem very close with each other and I envy that. Is this what they call jealousy? But, I don't think I'm in that stage yet to feel that emotion in me.....

"*sniff* R-really? Then why are you so cold to me?" He asked still sniffing and I caressed his hair gently.

"I tend to be cold to anyone when I'm tired so don't take it seriously okay? And also remember you did nothing wrong" I said and comforted him and then he got out of the hug and looked at me, we were like 5 inches apart and I can feel the familiar fast beat of my heart.

"Don't ignore me again ok? *sniff* and don't give a cold shoulder ever again ok? *sniff*" He said cutely to me and I chuckled and he pouted.

"Ok. I promise to never do that" I said and smiled at him and then I went closer to him and kissed his forehead, I felt him stiffened and when I looked at him I saw him at daze but then smiled after.

I smiled too and then I went back to driving and we had a wonderful drive going home.

--------------------------------------------------
FLUKE's POV

I am now at P'Note's home and my mouth can't stop smiling. What happened in the car made my heart beat fast again, it feel good but it also made me scared. I knew that my feelings with P'Tay is not yet gone and I should stop it but I can't help it. We are together for almost 24/7 so it is hard to forget my feelings but I think I should just go with my 1st plan to just go with the flow, to just enjoy what we have now and to treasure every moment we have.

---------------------------------------------------
TAY'S POV

We are now in one of the studio in GMM, we're having photoshoots again for our show that will start next month and today we're together with Off and Gun since they are also having a photoshoot for their new show and also they'll be a guest in one of our episodes so we're together in one studio.

Gun, Fluke and P'Godji went outside to buy some coffee for us and now I am here with Off. The staff are in the side resting and discussing things on their own since we're having a break.