O19.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"but then... when I began to dance, I felt some marbles rolling towards me. And before I could make a move, my foot rolled over two of them and I ended up like this " Ara was clutching her fist, trying to control her anger.

"I can sense that this is somewhat related to both of you dating" Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

"And what about the compilation? Does the teacher know about all this?" Hobi asked Hak Soo.

"Yes, and thankfully I've got a one week leave. I was scared thinking that I might not be able to participate" she responded with a smile.

"I can't leave you alone, I can't leave you alone anymore. I am staying here today and till the time you are on bed rest" Ara turned towards the door but was stopped by Minji. 

"I can understand how you are feeling but you have to use your brain right now, don't let emotions control you. We are going to find out some way to teach a lesson to that kid. But for now, go to your apartment and take some rest. We have been traveling the whole day. Jungkook and Junghwan are here to take care of her anyways"

Ara nodded and heaved a deep sigh.

Jungkook looked towards Minji as soon as she called out his name. Both of them made eye contact for a second before realising.

Their cheeks turned into light shades of pink. Hobi was observing them quietly until he saw the eye contact. 

"Omoooooo! Look at Minkook, they are so cute together!" everyone except Jimin, Ara and Yoongi immediately turned towards Hobi, eyes wide.

"I know right, they are so cu- YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER? SINCE WHEN? AND WHERE? AND HOW? AND WH-" Jin got cut off by Jungkook.

"H-hyung… we'll have a video call after ya'll reach your homes, then we will explain you everything okay

"But-"

"Hyung, Hak Soo needs rest. We're just crowding this room like idiots. Let's go, I need you to drop me back home" Namjoon flashed a sheepish smile.

One by one everyone started leaving the house. Jungkook too was about to crash into his room.

"I'm trusting both of you" he said and closed the door. He could hear their laughter from the outside "I still can't believe that brat is dating

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━