O17.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ughhhhh hyung! How much time does it take to select a bag of chips" Jungkook glared at Jin.

"This is a special brand you only get in the duty free. I'm trying to find a specific flavour" Yoongi immediately stuck his head between the two and started laughing.

"Hyung, this so called 'special brand' you are talking about…. I saw the same thing in Dongdaemun Market the day before" Jin immediately turned around and eyed Yoongi, while Jungkook was enjoying the scene.

"You both are really getting on my nerves today, if this continues I'm going leave you on the beach there" He shot another glare at them before turning back to the shelves.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"H-have y'all gone nuts? The b-boarding gate will c-close anytime. S-stop all this and c-come fast" Hobi said while panting.

Jin nodded and ran to the payment counter.

"Tch, not my fault. I was telling him to do it a little faster but he started lecturing me"

Yoongi patted Jungkook's back and said "You are the kid here so get used to it" he flashed a fake smile and ran to Hobi.

Jungkook lazily walked towards Jin and hit his arm hard "Hyung can you do fast? Are you planning on missing the flight?" Jin winced in pain ans glared at Jungkook

"You didn't need to hit that hard!" Jungkook hit his arm again, but this time with more strength.

"That's not what i asked" Jin picked up his shopping bag and bowed at the shop assistant before turning back to Jungkook "WHERE IS THE RESPEC-"

*ting...ting...ting*

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin booked on flight KE1203 to Jeju island. Please proceed to gate B235 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin. Thank you"

Both of their eyes widened. The stared at each other for a few seconds. "THE GATE IS 500 METRES AWAYYYYYYY. WHAT IF THE GATE CLOSES? AHHHHHHHHH-"

Jin hit Jungkook's head "Pabo there's no time to scream, let's just run fast. You are good at it anyways"

And without saying a word, Jungkook started running as fast as he could.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴋᴇ1203

╭───────────────╮

ᴶⁱᵐⁱⁿ ᴬʳᵃ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ

ᴺᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ᴴᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ __

_______ ᴹⁱⁿʲⁱ _______

╰───────────────╯

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

"Ughhh where is Jungkook? If he doesn't make it to the flight then the entire plan would fail" Ara overheard Jimin murmuring to himself.

"What plan? And why don't I know about it?" Jimin tensed up by Ara's question "Umm...y-ye...s-so.....Don't say this to anyone" Ara nodded and asked Jimin to continue.

"So... Jungkook is gonna confess to Min today!"

"WHA-" Jimin covered her mouth while everyone was staring at them. Jimin gave and apologetic smile and singled Ara to be quite.

"You know I know that already right" Yoongi casually said, changing movies on the inflight entertainment screen.

Jimin got surprised by Yoongi's statement "What do you mean? How do you know about this?"

"When you took him to the florist... my secret agent told me everything" he shrugged and returned back to his screen.

"But-"

"Leave him and tell me since when did it all start and why don't I know about thissss"

"He didn't want to tell this to anyone... I found out about it when we had the Busan trip last year"

"Last year-"

Minji approached their seats, looking tensed. "Guys, where is Jin oppa and Kookie? I'm worried" she asked.

"W-"

"W-we are h-here" Jin said trying to catch his breath. "Next time none of you are allowing hyung to buy anything at the duty free" Jungkook commented and went to his seat.

*ting...ting...ting*

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight KE1203 with service from Seoul to Jeju island. We are currently second in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately five minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Korean Air. Enjoy your flight"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Woohoo!! It feels so fresh here" Hobi spinned around, feeling the breeze hit his face. They were standing outside the Jeju International, waiting for their taxis.

"What are we gonna do first?" Namjoon asked Minji

Minji stands in the middle of the group and clears her throat "So, we are gonna start with a one hour rest where you can do whatever you want. Then we go to the hotel swimming pool for 2 hours. I've calculated the time so for god sake don't mess it up. Lastly we go to the Teddy bear museum for 3 hours before going for dinner. Tonight's treat is by Jungkook"

As soon as the boys heard the last part they starting cheering Jungkook's name loudly "You don't need to scream so much. I'm not spreading anything more than ₩95,000 get that?"

They still cheered because they knew he spends atleast 1,000 more than his 'calculated' budget everytime.

"Guys the taxis are here. Min, Jk, me and Hobi would use the first one and the rest of you use the second one" Jin announced and quickly got into the taxi along with the others.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━