OO7.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"JUNGKOOK... where is Jungkook?" Ara asked everyone in the living room.

"He is in the kitchen, but wh-" before Yoongi could complete his question, Ara ran in light speed towards the kitchen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I know... I know it very well but they aren't here... they won't come to know about us. And it's been four months without anyone even suspecting, so why to worry" He said, holding her hand.

"We can't be sure though, just imagine someone walks in and sees both of us like this... what would they think? It's obvious and I don't want risks... any risk when it comes to you. I'm really scared..."

A tear fell as she was silently sobbing. He immediately cupped her face in his hands, wiped her tear and pulled her into his embrace.

"I-i am scared too" he said in a weak voice as tears threatened to fall. Both of them stood there, starring at each other and sobbing...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook was busy pouring water in his glass when someone tapped his shoulder, making him turn around "Jungkook... I... just saw something" Ara said in a worried tone.

"Oh... I-i was getting late so... I didn't have time to keep i-" Ara slapped his arm.

"Not that pervert. Well... I saw Hak Soo and Junghwan together" she said and gulped.

"Didn't he say that when we started playing?"

"He did, but when I went to his room to call them, I saw them... kissing"

Jungkook's eyes grew wide.

"Tell me it was just a peck on the chee-"

" Nope... in fact I even saw a bouquet there-"

"Aww... that's so sweet" Minji interrupted them.

"What do you mean by 'aww'? Do you know how bad this can be?" Minji stood there blank, staring at Ara.

"Her parents hate him..." he sighed.

" W-what?" Minji's eyes widened as she stuttered.

"We have to talk to them" Ara said, Jungkook nodded in response.
They immediately left the kitchen and started walking towards Junghwan's room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The door swung open, revealing Jungkook, Ara and Minji. Hak Soo and Junghwan were shocked by the sudden entry "Were you both crying!?" Ara asked in a worried tone.

They stayed silent and kept staring at the ground. "Sit here, we need to talk" Jungkook said pointing at his brother's bed.

Both of them gulped their nervousness as they walked to the bed and sat there, not daring to speak a word.

"Before we start, I have already seen both of you doing 'stuff' so don't hide anything" Ara said.

Both of them gasped in shock as their eyes widened. Hak Soo bit her lower lip as she was trying her best not to cry in front of a sister.

"Now firstly when and how did it all start" Jungkook asked.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ahh... fresh pizza is always the best. Did you like it Cheon?" Jin asked looking at him.

"It was yummy!" He said giggling.

"There is still so much left... who will finish it?" Yoongi said eyeing the left over boxes of pizza.

"Ara, Minji, Jungkook, Junghwan and Hak Soo. They didn't eat yet"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"There is something happening which we don't know. It's been 15 minutes since Ara came asking for Jungkook" Jimin got up from his place.

"I'll go and check what's happening" he said and walked out the living room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━