OO1.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━ Ara ━━━

"Min fast, Mr. Lee is waiting for us outside. I swear to god if I am late today because of you I'm not go-"

I got cut off by a panting voice.

"Don't worry I am on time now let's go" Min said, running down the staircase trying to catch her breath.

"Thank god you came, I was planning to leave you" I let out a chuckle. "YAH! Now look who is wasting time" she said, running towards the car. "HEY WAIT FOR ME!" I said while following her in the same direction.

"Good morning Ms. Mae and Ms. Tan" Mr.
Lee greeted us.

"Good morning Mr. Lee. How are you today?" Min asked. "I am doing well miss, how about you?" He asked, giving her a sweet smile.

"I am good too thank you for asking" She smiled back

"Umm... I am really sorry to interrupt but did the kids reach school yet Mr. Lee?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Why do you worry so much they are safe. I have connected their phones to ours yesterday so we can track them ourselves. Look now they are near the Trade tower. And they are in safe hands anyways." She showed me the tracking app.

"Smart love, I don't know what would I do without you" I said to Min."Ayeee! I am with you always. I will always cling on you no matter what" she replied, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Miss it's already 9:15, we are running late" Mr. Lee opened the rear door for us to get in.

"Oh yes I'm so sorry. Thank you Mr.Lee" I bowed towards him and got in along with Min.

.
.
.

I was sitting beside the window staring at the clear skies... isn't it beautiful? Life for me right now is just perfect, no heartbreaks, no waiting, no stress. Just like a free bird, I am flying with the wings of freedom with no obstacles to interrupt.

But why? Why is everything so perfect? They say perfect things always look good from the outside but are destroyed from the inside.

What if I have to go though something as such in the future? I don't even know how to han-

"Ara doesn't the sky look pretty? This is so peaceful, I wish I could sit here all day and stare at the sky but unfortunately we have to attend school. Anyways, how many classes are we having today?"

Min asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Umm, we have six classes today if I am not wrong" I quickly took my phone to check our timetable.

"Six? Ugh that means we have an extra class today" Min whined. "Yes and it's my favourite class, photography and editing!"

"Yeah it's your favourite because you can do it well unlike me who struggles with every assignment" Min pouted with crossed arms.

"Oh my darling you don't need to worry about it I am always there to help you with all the assignments right? And look school is here, we only have 5 minutes until class starts." I replied with a chuckle.

Mr. Lee stopped the car and got out to open the door for us. As soon as we came out I started pushing Min towards the school gate.
"Stop pushing me, I'll trip!" She said, trying to maintain her balance.

"Okay okay chill" I laughed.

We entered the school and rushed straight to their lockers to take our books for the first class.