O15.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ara was sitting on the couch, staring at the clock "Ugh! Why are they taking so long?"

She picked up her phone and went to her call logs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Calling Min...

ᴿⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ...

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

Where the fuck are ya'll?

We are almost there
Come down

Okayokay

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

The call has declined...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After declining the call, Ara immediately wore her shoes and ran towards the door, locked it from the outside and rushing to the elevator.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the elevator was descending, Ara could hear loud laughs, which she found a little creepy...

The elevator stopped at the ground floor. The doors slowly opened, making way for her to get out. But as soon as she stepped out, something black covered her eyes.

"Uh- huh? WHY-"

"Shush, don't talk"

"Why?"

"Cause' I said so"

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Cause' I have kidnapped you"

"Oh hello Mr. Kidnapper, did you even realise that I was talking to you the whole time?"

"I- shut up... don't think you are over smart"

"I'm definitely smarter than you Jimin"

He immediately removed the blindfold. As he did, Ara turned around only to find Jimin with a really puzzled expression. Everyone bursted into laughter as were coming out of their hiding spots.

"Told you before right. You can't prank Ara" Jungkook giggled.

"It's not like the airport is at a walking distance that we are standing here with such ease" Yoongi said while folding his arms.

"It totally slipped off my mind, come on we gotta go quick" Minji ran towards the building exit. But to her luck... before she realized that the glass door was closed...

*CRASH*

"AHHHHHH-"

"FUCKKKKKKK"

Instead of checking on Minji, who was groaning in pain, everyone's attention diverted towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook why did you scream?" Hobi asked, shaking the frozen Jungkook vigorously. Jungkook's eyes semmed to get teary every increasing second.

On the other hand, Minji finally managed to get up with Ara's assistance.

"Jungkook... why are you... crying?"

"You crashed yourself on the freaking glass door"

While Jungkook was pouting, Jimin was facepalming, and the others were shocked. Jimin walked closer to Jungkook and whispered... "My DEAR LITTLE Kookie... control your emotions. Minji is asking you something"

He hit Jungkook's head before going back. "Shit- fuck... JEON JUNGKOOK HOW MANY TIMES SHALL I WARN YOU? Ughhhhhh-"

"Bwhahahahaha Jungkook, she didn't bang herself on the door and died on spot for you to cry like that" While Namjoon was laughing hysterically, others gave him a black stare.

"What... okay I'll stop" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yaya just forgot about what had happened okay. We are getting late" Jungkook quickly ran out of the building, followed by the others.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━