OO3.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━ Third person ━━━

"Shush... let me concentrate, just one push of the trigger and game over" Ara whispered to Jimin.

"Okay, all the best. Here goes nothing" Ara was kneeling down aiming her gun from the small opening of the door towards Jungkook's left shoulder

"3... 2... 1"

"OUCH! That hurts, wait... does this mean I am-"

"OUT! Yes Mr. Jeon you guessed it right,you are out which means I win. And don't be a crybaby it's just a plastic bullet" Ara chuckled.

"What!? Ara... did Jungkook just-" Minji was cut off by the doorbell. Ara went to the door and peeped through the peephole "It's Hak Soo and Cheon Chul"

━━━ Ara ━━━

"Ara, you remember what I had said you a while ago right" Jin asked.

"Yes I do!" I replied.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━ Flashback ━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ara, please just move on, he is worth nothing!"

"Yeah I totally agree with Minji, you shouldn't care. He is just a jerk. I bet he will leave that Ham Eui in a month"

I know what they are saying is correct but... he could certainly not leave me that. I saw love in his eyes! I couldn't help but cry. I saw their gloomy faces and to be honest I didn't like it at all. But nothing seemed to work.

"Guys, can ya'll go downstairs for a while? I promise I'll bring Ara down with a bright smile" Jin spoke. Everyone left the room almost immediately.

"Hey Ara! Come on look up" but I didn't really move. Jin sat next to me and held my hand, earning a nod from me.

"Now tell me, why are you not talking to anyone of us? Did we do something? No right. Why are you letting him effect you so much? See Ara, I get it you loved him but don't you think he made you weaker? You were never like this. All your confidence is drained by him. You need to gain it back, we need you back Ara"

He is right in a way though. I now made eye contact with him "I-I don't know how to gain it back. I don't know how to do it"

"Do you know how happy Hak Soo and Cheon are when they are with you? It is so hard to manage school with siblings who constantly need help in projects and assignments along with cooking meals for them and taking care of every small detail. I don't even know how you manage all of it. And they hate seeing you sad. Think about them seeing you like this, will they like it?"

I definitely can't let this affect them. I got up from my bed and made my way to the door "You are right... I can't let them be sad at all. I'll take them somewhere today" I wiped my tears and smiled.

"There you go, see you look so pretty with that smile right there. Now don't let it fade away. Shall we go down? Everyone is waiting, including your japchae" Jin said, grabbing my wrist.

"Oh really? I seriously love you guys!" I said and rushed downstairs with Jin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Unnie!"

"Noona!"

The kids hugged me tight. "You missed me so much?" Ara chuckled.

"Yes of course we did! And by the way, when did they'll come?" Hak Soo asked.

"Oh them? We all came together as soon as school got over. Anyways guess what?" Ara asked, making them curious.

"What?"

"I'm taking both of you to McDonald's today!"

"YAY!" Cheon Chul was jumping with excitement.

"What about me?" Jimin pouted."Not today pabo" Ara said, making everyone laugh.

"Anyways Ara it's time for us to go. Enjoy yourself!" Minji said, opening the door. "Okay then, meet you guys tomorrow" Ara replied. One by one everyone left.

━━━ Third person ━━━

━━━ Time skip ━━━

"HAK SOO AND CHEON CHUL ARE YOU GUYS READY?" Ara screamed from downstairs. Cheon came running and asked ara to bend down.

"What happened Cheon?" Ara asked. "I saw Hak Soo in your room using your makeup" He whispered.

"Is it so? Come let's catch her" Ara whispered back. Both of them tiptoed to Ara's room.

"And... caught ya" Ara said, making Hak Soo flinch. "Umm... unnie-" Hak Soo got cut off by Ara, "It's okay no apologies" Ara took the blush pallet from Hak Soo "Done!"

Hak Soo took a glance at the mirror, "Thank you so much unnie I love you!" Hak Soo hugged Ara.

"Anything for you. Let's go now shall we?"

"YES!" Both of them said in unison. "Okay get in the car" Ara chuckled.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: a short chapter. I hate the descriptions I used here :)