O12.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jimin and Ara were walking along the footpath. Ara noticed the unusual way Jimin was behaving "I know what Jungkook did wasn't good, but why are you so upset about it? Small things like this always happen between friends".

Jimin just nodded and continued walking "I wish, I could tell you Ara. But I guess it's not the right time"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook and Minji were sitting in the rear of the car while Ha-jun was driving. Minji was continuously dropping Jungkook's back to ease his pain.

"Are you feeling better?" he nodded innocently.

"Kookie, Friday is just two days away so how are we gonna make Ara read the article?" she asked suddenly.

He thought for a little bit. "Hmm... why don't we..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ughhhh... how much time is left for this shit to get over?" Jungkook whispered to Ara.

"Lucky for us, the bell should ring in a minute" Ara whispered back.

While Ara was trying to concentrate in the history lecture, Jungkook was eagerly waiting for the lunch break to start.

"Ara, we need to go to the old dance room" he said tapping her shoulder.

"Hmm.. okay, but did you inform the others?"

"Oops... I will do it now" while he was taking out his phone, the bell rang "Do fast" she said packing her stuff.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We talk a lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Iamjk:
Y'all
Come to the old dance room
Me n Ara r waitin

Ihatejh:
Why?

Deadass:
Why?

Swag:
Why?

Ihatechairs:
Why?

Hobinara:
Why?

Iamjk:
Cuz...
Min continue

Min:
Cuz we made some plans

Ihatechairs:
Some plans 😏😏
Jk didn't tell me tho🤔

Iamjk:
🤦‍♂️
Come fast then I'll tell u

Stantheseagull:
Yesssssss
Please come fast
If Mrs. Lee finds Kookie...
She will surely ask him to help her with the books

Swag:
Pfffttttt *spills tea*
Again?

Iamjk:
Hmph😤
Rude😭😭

Min:
LET'S END THIS FOR NOW AND PROCEED TO THE ROOM
SHALL WE?

Ihatechairs:
Oh yeah
Keep ur phones n come
Hello...
Heloooo????
Okay they left
Then why am I here
N why am I texting myself?
Kay I'll stop...

Ihatejh:
Jimin😑

Ihatechairs:
Sorry...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone was sitting and starring at Jungkook and Minji, who were continuously whispering for the past five minutes.

"Okay so in two minutes from now, the article should be uploaded to GM-"

"Is this what we are here for?" Ara interrupted them.

"Oh sorry, we were just recalling the plan we had made" Jungkook slightly nodded towards Minji as an indicator.

"Tell it then, we are waiting since like 11 minutes" Jin said, chewing on his jjajangmyeon.

Jungkook got up from his seat and stood in the middle of the room.

"So ladies and gentlemen... this summer... starting from the coming Monday... we... are... going... to... JEJU ISLAND!"

Almost everyone choked on their food, except Minji.

"But... isn't it expensive?" Namjoon asked, giving him a black expression.

In that minute of silence, everybody is notification rang. But they didn't bother to open it.

Jungkook immediately answered "Don't worry about that. Minji's parents are sponsoring the trip" they let out a sigh of relief.

"But what about-" Ara got cut by some loud noises coming from the corridor.

"What's that? It sounds like something serious is going on" Yoongi said, getting off his place.

"Yup... let me go and check".

As Ara got up and started stepping towards the door, Jungkook and Minji's bodies stiffened with fear.

The opening of the door revealed an unexpected sight which really triggered everyone in the dance room.

"WHAT THE FUCK... Why are all of yo- OH MY GOD..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━