11. Time to think

Jenny didn't sleep that night. All she could think about was what has happened over the past few weeks. It felt like a curse and a blessing at the same time, and she was loosing her mind over it. 

Danny had qualifying and almost got eliminated in Q1, because his head was somewhere else, with Jenny. He decided he had to focus or something bad would happen, so he did and qualified P4 the highest he had so far this season. After that he texted Jenny 

text message: 

Send:17:12
Read: 17:15
Hi, how are you holding up?
I was thinking about you during qualifying...
I hope that you are okey, if you need anything let me know. 
I would love for you to come tomorrow. I know you 
Don't want to but if you change your mind, Your ticket will
be at the reception alongside with keys to a car you can take. 
sorry Once again.... 

Send:17:18
Read: 17:24
Please Jenny at least text me back...
I missed you in the paddock with me today...

Send:18:44
Read: 18:44
Good Job in qualifying today.I Just need some time. I will contact you when I am ready... 

Send:18:44
Read: 18:46 
Just know that I will be there If you need me... 

after that last text Jenny decided to put her phone away and to think about anything else. It didn't take her long before she fell asleep, because she didn't sleep yesterday. She slept all through the night and woke up a 12:30 only 2,5 hours before the race. It all came down to this, she still didn't know if she wanted to go to the race or stay in her hotel. 
She turned on the shower and played some music and started thinking about it again. She went down to the restaurant to get some Brunch. Before she went to eat she picked up her paddock VIP pass and the keys. It were keys to a Porsche, wow subtle Jenny thought. 
As she walked to the restaurant she saw those girls who harassed her again. Jenny wanted to turn around until one of the girl spoke to her.
"Omg, look who it is again... Didn't you get our message the last time? you don't belong here and you certainly don't belong with Danny. He doesn't even like you, and we all know why he deleted that picture right after his management posted it, because he doesn't want to be seen with you. that is why you are not at the circuit..."

It all clicked for Jenny in that moment. She had feelings for Danny and the only thing that was keeping her from loving her were the horrible fan-girls and the media. But she was so angry that she could finally see straight. 

"Girls if you could excuse me, I have somewhere to be, unlike you guys. I will give Danny a big kiss from you guys. Byeee oh and wait... please smile that smirk on you face gives you wrinkles and nobody wants that. By girls"

Jenny walked away and felt like a real boss and finally felt comfortable. she didn't care anymore, she just wanted to be with the person who made her feel good. So off she went to the circuit, hoping that she would be in time to catch Danny before the race.