7. The talk

As Jenny walked into Daniel's penthouse she couldn't believer her eyes. It was bigger than her apartment at home. Her eyes were immediately caught to the pretty piano that was in the middle of the room, and Danny could see that "Do you play?" he asked. Jenny answered "I used to, but not anymore unfortunately." 

D: "So what did you wanna talk about? I think I can kinda guess it but still?"
J: "I was just hoping that you could help me with the media, it is all just crazy what has happened the past few weeks"

Danny explained that there wasn't much that he could do unfortunately but he promised her that he would always protect her and stick up for her. As a matter of fact he posted an Instagram story with the following text. 

"Dear followers, The past few weeks a lot has been said on social media about me and a girl. First of all I want to say that not every girl I am spotted with is a potential girlfriend and second of all please be kind, they don't deserve hate reactions just because they are spotted with me. A fan of mine would never judge someone based on appearance, and if you do please un-follow me because those are not the people I want to surround myself with"

Jenny couldn't believe that he did that but some how she felt really flattered. 

After the talk it wasn't as awkward as they both thought, somehow they felt like they had a good connection. "so you still up for dinner?" Danny asked, and Jenny said "of course". 

During dinner they had so much fun as if they were really dating. When they were done eating, they decided to do some truth or dare. It was mainly truth because they both didn't feel like doing things. 

D: "truth"
J: "so Danny, why is the media so all over you when you are spotted with a girl"
Daniel explained that he has been single for a long time and that he kinda was the bachelor of F1 and that the media loves love stories. 
D: "your turn"
J: "truth as well"
D: "why don't you play piano anymore?"
Jenny took a deep breath and explained it to Daniel that it was just to painful to relive those memories once again. 
after a while they had really gotten to know each other and Danny decided to teach Jenny the basics of F1, since she had never seen a race in her life. It was cold so she got Danny's sweater, and after a while they fell asleep in each others arms.