6. Hungary bound

When Jenny entered the airport in London it felt like everyone was looking at her, but in reality nobody recognized her. Daniel had bought her a plane ticket, and it was a business ticket. Jenny had never flown this expensive but this was the first time in a while that she could finally rest, because she knew that soon this would be over. 

When Jenny arrived at the airport she was greeted by a driver and brought to her hotel. Once again it was way fancier than she was used to. She walked in and saw a pretty bouquet of flowers with a card 

"Hi Jenny, Sorry once again for the craziness. We will have dinner tonight at my penthouse so that we can't be spotted together. Be ready at 7, I will pick you up. Danny"

 It was only 12, so she still had 7 hours before dinner. Jenny decided to explore Hungary a bit. She did some sightseeing and shopping and had a really good time. Until she was spotted by a fan. A group of girls walked up to her, they all had Daniel Ricciardo merch on. 

"OMG IS THAT JENNY FROM THE PAPARAZZI PHOTOS?"
"SHE IS EVEN UGLIER IN PERSON!!!"
"YOU WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR OUR DANNY, GIVE IT UP!"

Jenny didn't know what to do, the girls were filming her so she knew that she shouldn't give a reaction. She had tears in her eyes and all she could think about is getting back to the hotel as fast as she could. As she rushed in the lobby she ran into someone, without looking up she said "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" as she looked up Daniel answered "Jenny? are you okay"  Jenny wanted to hide her tears but she couldn't. She shook her head and started bawling her eyes out, Danny took her in his arms without thinking. 
Daniel tried to comfort her and said "He, it's okay... Let's talk right now. Let's go upstairs where we will have some privacy." 
Little did they know this was filmed by the same crazy fans that had just harassed Jenny, and within no time it was on social media again.