1. setting the scene

Danny Ric has always been a fan favorite in F1, because of his personality and his great driving skills. The past couple of years Daniel Ricciardo became known for his big bright smile, but the past few months his smile went away more often than normal. There were a lot of rumors about Danny leaving Renault racing for Mclaren, and the media was getting the best of him. What nobody knew was that the deal was already finalized, but he didn't want to make it public yet since he wasn't ready for the media to be even worse. All Daniel really needed was his friends and family, which he didn't see for over 2 years due to Covid. He became really lonely and hid all of his problems away with his smile. He didn't have a girlfriend because he focused on racing, which he started to regret because deep down he knew that this hurt was partly there because he was constantly looking for love. The media was getting the best of him and he lost a lot of love for the sport and was on the verge of braking and giving up. 

Jenny's life was pretty boring, worked a 9 to 5 job and is as single as she can be. She was getting near 30 and she still hasn't been in a relationship and all her friends were either getting married or getting kids, while she was still alone. She was getting so annoyed by the questions she was getting everyday: did you find a man yet? when are you getting kids? how is your dating life going? and so on. Jenny has been playing piano since she was 3 years old and was really good, until she had a blackout during a big recital, ever since that incident 10 years ago, nobody heard her play before.