4. Social media blow up

The picture of Jenny and Danny was all over the internet. See, Danny hasn't been spotted with a girl in 10 years, so this was big news in the F1 community. 

Jenny was scrolling though her feed when she saw the picture "you have got to be fucking kidding me..." It was the fact that she saw the picture more that 20x that made her worry about it. She went down a rabbit hole on social media and saw all kinds of theories on who Daniel Ricciardo's 'new girlfriend' was and none of them were getting traced back to her. It made her uncomfortable since all the girls that were mentioned as the 'possible girlfriend' were way prettier than she was in her opinion.
It didn't take much longer or the first few texts came with "Hi, since when are you dating an F1 driver." Jenny didn't feel like answering these questions and decided to go to bed. 

The next morning when she woke her Instagram was blown up. she went from a couple of hundred followers to over 15K followers overnight. She couldn't believe that people had found out that she was the girl in the picture. She decided to work from home because she couldn't face all the questions at work. 

Danny on the other hand had no idea what was going on on social media. Ever since his fallout with the media, his team decided that it was best that his page was managed by a professional. Daniel didn't really agree with this but he had no choice...