Chapter 22- The Crazy Paintball War

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!"

A whistle blew. And I ran. When I got into the maze, the first thing I saw was a paint splatter print backpack. I grabbed it as I ran past it, and ducked into the nearest turn in the maze. It was a small hedge room that had a gazebo inside! I stopped and opened the backpack. Inside were two mini paintball shooters and one full sized paintball shooter. I adjusted my cat ear headband and looked around. There wasn't much to see. It was all so.......green. I looked down at my outfit. I had spent so long on my makeup that I had just kind of thrown it on. I saw now that it was some very tight (but very comfy) black leggings, a gray crop top with a cute Japanese emoji written in black, and a black zip up hoodie-jacket. My shoes were black gogo boots, with tall heels. Obviously, as an Arianator, I was very experienced at walking, running, dancing, skipping, and standing in heels! Gotta be like your idol! I then packed up the backpack, leaving one shooter out and in my hand, ready to strike. I then headed deeper into the maze. I ran and ran and turned and ducked until I found myself in front of what looked like a trampoline. Only it was the path. I figured I had to go on. So I jumped. It was really fun! When I got to the end of the trampoline, I saw a wall. There was a ladder attached, and it was the only way on. I found that there was a safety harness, so I put it on tight and made sure it was firmly attached to the anchor. Then I began to climb. I climbed until I reached a metal platform. I got safely up and unbuckled my harness. I watched as it slid down to the bottom again. I repositioned my backpack on my shoulders and moved on. The platform didn't go on for long: after a few steps, I reached two wooden bridges. Down below me I could see dark passages of hedge maze, twisting and stretching. Suddenly I saw two figures run into view. It was Cora and Stevie! Cora was chasing Stevie, and looking around frantically. It seemed as if neither of them was armed, but I'm pretty sure that Stevie didn't know that Cora was unable to shoot her. I decided to stay and watch from above for a bit. If they were both in my sight, unarmed, and far below me, they couldn't get me. This would be fun!