Chapter 10 -Upstairs.

Brenna took us up the stairs. At the top, we saw that we were at the end of a long hallway, with six doors along it, three on each side. "Now," said Brenna. "Before I let you find your rooms-they each have your name on the door-I need to tell you about them. They are all exactly the same size, so there's no worry about that. They all have a large closet for anything you may have brought, and we've left a special surprise for you to wear to the Opening Dinner. Each room has a bathroom with a shower and a jacuzzi tub, and a connected vanity room with storage for makeup you may have brought, plus we've left you a full makeup set as well, matched to your skin tone from your audition video. It includes primer, foundation, setting powder, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow gel, eyeshadow primer, highlighter, bronzer, "Naked" eyeshadow palettes 1-3, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara, powder blush, creme blush, five lipsticks, and five lipglosses. Wow, that was a long list! Okay girls, you may go!" Brenna stepped out of the way, and I ran to the door, which was TFIOS blue with a black cloud outline in the middle that surrounded my name, "Avalon." I clutched my silver iPhone 6 in one hand, and turned the doorknob with the other. What it opened too was paradise. The walls were TFIOS blue, and on the ceiling hung a light in the shape of a cloud. The closet doors were painted white with matching blue clouds. I opened the closet to find a sparkly TFIOS blue dress, with a black sparkly belt. It was strapless, and had black tulle that just peeked out under the skirt. There was another hanger next to the dress' hanger that was made for jewelry, it had dangling cloud earrings, one read "Okay?" And the other read "Okay." It also had blue studded jewel earrings and black studded jewel earrings for my second and third lobe piercings, and a blue hoop for my cartilage. There was a black cloud necklace and a matching bracelet, and to finish the whole thing off were a pair of sparkly blue pumps with sparkly black platform and heel parts. I closed the closet and turned to look at my bed. It had TFIOS sheets, and was black with a cloud shaped headboard. The side table was black and had a TFIOS lamp on it. As I walked over to it, I noticed that the floor was black hardwood, and there was a fuzzy, white, cloud shaped rug on it. That's when I saw the bookcase. The black bookcase was filled with all of John Green's books, all signed. I picked up TFIOS, and started reading it. That's why I noticed something different about it. There was a new character. Avalon. JohnGreen had written a new TFIOS for me. I started tearing up, but then realized I was being filmed, so I put the book away and started unpacking my stuff. After I had put all my clothes away, I went into the vanity room and unpacked my makeup. Their girl was there as they said, so I put that away as well. Suddenly, I heard Brenna's voice. There must've been a hidden loudspeaker. "Dinner starts at 7:00!" She yelled. I looked at my phone. It was already 5:30. I had better start getting ready!

The Fandom Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें