Chapter 15- The Foot Salon

All the girls and I exited Ariana's room and headed downstairs. We found that there were six large chairs with attached pedicure bowls sitting in the front hall. Oh no! SIX. I looked at the others to see if they had caught on as well. They all looked back at me with eyes full of dread. As soon as we
had we sat down in our chairs, we heard the stomping footsteps coming down the steps. "YOU BETTER GET THE COLOR RIGHT THIS TIME! AND YOU HAVE TO RESO MY NAIL POLISH AS WELL!" Blabbed Stevie Stevens to the stylist that was leading her towards us.

"At least you didn't make me get some other salon service like the other idiots," she grumbled. As soon as Stevie saw me, she burst out laughing.

"OH MY GOD, KIRBY! I thought you couldn't get more stupid, but I guess you can! You realize that the infernal haircut you got makes you look like and emo, right?"

I sighed. I was about to respond, but Cora intervened. "Stevie, there is nothing wrong with being emo, or having a part of your head shaved. I think it looks cool!"

I smiled gratefully at Cora. Stevie just laughed again. "And who are you to say?" She said to Cora. "You look like you were in a horrible accident that left you with metal impaled into your face!"

Everyone just stared at Stevie for a full minute. Then, we burst out laughing. "Stevie," said Cora, through the laughter, "that's basically what it is, except it wasn't an accident, and it isn't horrible!"

Stevie turned bright red. "FINE!" She screamed. And with that, she whirled around and headed back up the stairs. I heard the door to her room slam shut behind her.

After that, the foot spa was pleasant, I chose a 1D red polish. Everyone else got a color to match their nails, as well. After we were all done, Brenna led us into our living room.

"Alrighty, girls!" This is where I leave you! If there is an emergency, just call me, I'll be here! I have secret living quarters by the house, so I will be here very fast if anything happens. Goodnight!"