letter six

Dear Kim Sunoo,

In the next morning, I woked up having thoughts about you. It might sound crazy but it had been this way for me since the fall out.

After you broke us up in the most cruelest way, all I could think about was "why"?

Why end something so beautiful just out of the blue? Why does it have to hurt this way whenever I see you making a lot of people happy now.

It's so unfair for me to be selfish, but they will never understand where I'm coming from. They never got to hear your voice that night.

From the moment you told me your sorry, I knew nothing would ever be the same.

There was no joy in your voice, no happy memories to make in the next day and not a single bit of care from when even to the second I sobbed your name.

And there's one thing you'd never known, never did I write your name the same again.

If you only knew what I know.

If you only knew how I spent the first ten months utterly alone inside with nothing to comfort me but the memories of us, and at the same time, it was the thing that's hurting me as well.

If you only knew what my face looked like when I first saw you entering I-Land and for the very first time, the fleeting moments of serenity commingled with a sheer terror.

No one had ever affected me that way before, and I had no idea what I was supposed to feel.

If you only knew I would lay in my bed and cried to myself because up until now, no one would respond to my call at your old number.

You already changed it, I think.

If you only knew that I used to sing at the top of my lungs every morning for being excited to see you, but it stopped when you left.

If you only knew that I made everyone cry in my family the day I reached out for their comfort, totally unprompted.

If you only knew what I know.

I will never hate you, Sunoo. I never felt it, not even a bit.

I will just act like I do because it's easier than admitting that I miss you.

I miss you so damn, damn much, my sunshine.

Don't forget about me, please.

Y/N