letter two

Dear Kim Sunoo,

I hang out with my cousins again and for today, it happens to be in one of the popular yoghurt shop. It reminded me of you, because you used to love eating it for breakfast for being beneficial to your skin.

My cousins, Naeun and Jisu tried to distract me as much as they could whenever they played a song from your group and I will hear the voice who had once sing me to sleep.

They are the only people that knew about us.

And we were so shocked to hear screaming from the entrance, so we all looked and you walked in with what looks like to be your manager. You were filming something alone.

It was so awkward to hide behind my cousins, but what I can do? The blue bottom up shirt you wore was the gift I sended to you last christmas. As always, you looked good in it with your blonde hair.

But what made it sad is the fans around you. They were looking at you like you were their entire world and you were their sun, the reason for them to wake up every day.

It hurts to remember that I used to do it too, only that you were mine to make a difference. And maybe I think I still think of you in tha way.

Thankfully, Naeun started talking about their enrollment in College and through the conversation, I could feel an eyes on me.

I turned to look at your direction and sure enough, you were staring at me in surprise. Surprised to see me being there.

I couldn't take it, so I got up and mumbled to my cousins that I would wash up for a second in the restroom.

They both nod at me, and knew I wasn't the same after the break up.

When I got inside the wash room, I walked to the mirror and instantly splashed a water on my face, wishing it would be enough to stop the tears from flowing out.

I had to stop getting so affected by a mere sight of you. It would be more painful if I continue hoping for nothing.

I hadn't realized but I was in there for five minutes or more, so I dashed out of there and preparing an alibi to my cousins.

The back of the shop was empty, so I was free to stop and be flustered when I saw you there, stepping out from the male's restroom.

I couldn't believe it. The same person who I used to see every day and then watched him through the screen, was now seeing me eye to eye again. And more so, you looked as stunned as me.

It could have been straight out of a movie. You and I both remisnicing the past.

The past we both shared.

"You're still the same", you teased, bringing out that smile that I can call mine before.

But today, it was loved by a hundred of fans. Now they have the same wish as me, to be able to see that every morning would be a miracle.

"No, I'm not", I grumbled that day, which is a first.

That's why your eyes widen and you instantly began, "I didn't mean to upset you... I'm sorry"

I laughed despite of how ironic it was. Those were the words I'm hoping for you to say for a long time. And it almost felt like the old times.

You let out a relieved breath as you smiled down at me. And I know you haven't changed that much either.

But we could never be the same old Sunoo and Y/N again. Not after you just left and didn't say a single goodbye.

Although the moment give me hope, it was all shattered when we reached the front of the shop and suddenly it was back to zero.

You saw your manager and you went on to order your yoghurt.

You then ignored me as he signalled for you to leave for your next schedule.

And I hate to see you leave, for it reminds me that we're worlds apart now.

My Sunoo is now an idol and I had only become his fangirl.

And even if I'm happy for you, it still hurts to think of what could've been if you stayed with me.

Y/N