The Beatles

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'll fucking kill you"

"Are you okay?" Amelia raked her brain to get anything from what happened on the Ark, but it was all flashes of screams and cries, but no solid image of what she had been through.

"How did I- what happened?" She looked desperately at Strange, who looked at her blankly, his way of thinking.

"Do you not remember what happened?" Amelia vigorously shook her head, trying her hardest to dig up anything which happened when she was on the ark but it was just a blank screen.

"It's okay." the doctor rubbed her back as Wong made the two avengers tea. He knew she was suffering from amnesia caused by the trauma she must've incurred, but he decided against making her remember. "We're going to get Tony, do you want to come with us?" he asked in a soft voice, Amelia numbly nodded, not sure what her feelings were. "After you." She stepped into central park.

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

"There are literally zero needs for you to be this dramatic." Strange looked at her with surprise when she spoke with a weak voice and rolled her eyes.

"Mia?" the couple before her made her focus her attention on them.

"Sorry didn't make it to the wedding" she sheepishly spoke in a whisper, the two just shook their head, bringing her in for a hug.

"Where have you been?" Amelia shook her head, her eyes filling with unexplained tears, and hugged them tighter, Bruce following the suit.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence" the avengers watched intently as Wong explained. Amelia of course knew all of this, Loki had explained all of this to her very well, when he first opened up about what happened after he fell off the bifrost.

"Tell me his name again."

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him." Amelia burst out, finally telling the truth about Loki. "It was never him, It was never Loki" she whispered in the end her eyes running from one place to another, flashes of screams in her mind still.

"This is it...What's our timeline?"

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce shook his head in fear.