God of Lies

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Loki。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

'what have I done?'

Loki Laufeyson: the God of Mischief and lies. How could he miss that Amelia lied? Loki felt awful, He didn't mean to pull away, and he didn't mean to freak out. But he did, and that cost him his potential thing with the woman he started to develop feelings for.

But he was convincing himself that what he did was right, and justified her actions to himself: she was pressured about the situation and he was close by, that the kiss meant nothing. But he so desperately wanted it to mean something, anything. Maybe it was hard for him to accept that someone cares for him the way he craved to be cared for, maybe it was hard for him to accept that he deserves to be cared for, to be happy, a small possibility someone he likes liked him back "yeah right" she turned around, her back facing him. Loki felt his heart breaking: he was right. It meant nothing. "Goodnight Loki."

"Goodnight love"

He never slept that night, he just stared at the ceiling, he wanted to hate her, he wanted to ignore her for playing with his feelings but no matter how mad he was at her he couldn't seem to bring himself to leave her, to just hate her.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get rid of the feelings he had developed for her, way back, when they were in the dungeon, when even after knowing he tried to destroy her planet, she made sure he wasn't losing his mind.

Loki knew she was different, from Thor, his mother, father, friends everyone because she knew the truth, she knew the real him, and not the person who tried to take over Midgard. Maybe that's why he let his guard down around her.

The only thing he was sure of was his feelings for her and now it's a lost cause: the rest of the night was spent like this: his thoughts around the Avenger, his feelings for her and his own stupidity.

Loki pretended to be asleep the whole time Amelia went through her morning routine. Somewhere along the way he let go of all his senses, just staying still. The sound of consistent footsteps brought him out of his trance. Amelia. He watched her as she paced around the room fumbling with her fingers muttering to herself, but what really caught his eyes were the green wisps which orbited around her hands, his face contorted into one of horror 'what have I done?' he never thought about the consequences for his actions. He just wanted her to be okay, and now here he was clearly watching the said consequences with his own eyes. "Love? Are you alright?" he pushed his thoughts away, focusing on her.

"It's today." Loki took a sharp intake of breath before making his way to her. He grabbed her by her shoulders making her stop pacing anxiously and to his relief the green wisps also went out of sight.

"It's going to be alright, Lia."

"You don't know that, I don't know that." she sighed "I hate not knowing." she muttered.

Loki could swear she should hear his heart beating out of his chest, he was so close to her, if he had played it right from the beginning this would've been different, better. He knew she felt the closeness when she cleared her throat, pulling away from him.

"We should get going." 

A/n: you're welcome

A/n: you're welcome.

also I'm sorry for this extremely shitty and small ass chapter *crying*