Villains and Heroes

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Loki。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Laufeyson."

"What is this mortal doing here?" Loki broke the silence, more specifically the stare down contest.

"Oh this mortal will end you, you little shit." 

"Brother..." Loki rolled his eyes at Thor's warning, His green orbs still set on the avenger's brown.

"You're lucky, there's a wall separating us, or you'll be long dead, Odinson." Loki scoffed at her words, not having the threats of mere mortals. "I'd rather die of the heart attack beside Jane than this dick."

"I am not an...Odinson" Loki sneered at her. If it weren't for the force field separating them, they'd be all up on each other, knives drawn.

"Don't kill him Mia!" Thor called out to her, walking down, away from the dungeons "Your favorite books are there, love you...!" he yelled, making the two roll their eyes at the Prince's antics.

"Don't talk to me, don't look at me, try not to come this side at all."

"That won't be a problem darling."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Bored!" Loki rubbed his forehead, for the past half an hour the mortal had been mumbling and complaining...she had been here for an hour.

"By the norns..." he muttered trying to concentrate on his book, but the constant complains and now the sounds of the girl throwing things at wall made it hard for him to concentrate. "Ugh can't believe I'm doing this...hey pretty boy!" Loki turned around to look at her with a raised brow.

"What?"

"Wanna play a game?" Loki wouldn't admit it, but he wanted to, and for some reason he wanted to actually spend time with her, even if it were not for a game, maybe it was the time he spent in this cell, or was it the glint in her brown eyes which made him drawn to her. Oh he hated even considering what he was about it. "Please?" when he had huffed she continued to ask him "please? Please? Please? Please!"

"Fine! Yes!" he finally yielded, although he expected himself to put up a cold front, he couldn't help but break out into a smile at the girl's antics, he chuckled a bit to see the girl hanging from the bed, her hair just above the floor.