|17|

"For god's sake, what the fuck were you doing?!" Joshua exploded with anger as he face Jeonghan who was trembling in fear.

Including jeonghan the rest were also in fear seeing Joshua like that.

It was the very first time, that they have seen Joshua that angry towards someone, especially if that someone is his bestfriend, jeonghan.

"S-shua-- its n-not what y-you think...I--" Jeonghan tried pleading to the younger but right now, Joshua is already out of control over himself.

"Not what I think?! You look like you were all ready to hurt Dino and your saying that its not like what I think?!!!" Joshua shouted at his bestfriends face which made Jeonghan flinch and almost made him cry.

"What the hell were you thinking Jeonghan?! What could have happened to Dino if coups wasn't there to stop you?! Are you crazy?!" Joshua angrily shouted.

As much as the others wanted to help jeonghan right now, they just couldn't bring themselves to stop Joshua.

They all knew that Jeonghan was very wrong about attempting to hurt someone younger than him.

For whatever reason it might be, jeonghan still shouldn't have attempted doing something like that.

Coups who was just beside Joshua also couldn't attempt to stop the younger's actions since he also felt very angry for what jeonghan attempted to do to the younger one.

He knew very well that Joshua wouldn't easily forgive this kind of behavior, even if it was his bestfriend.

"I-I'm s-sorry shua...I-I" Jeonghan cried as he tries to apologize for what he was about to do. He clearly knew that Joshua wouldn't let something like this slide....and that's what his most afraid of...losing his bestfriend's trust again..

"So now your sorry? If what you were about to do is forgiveable, then do you think I'll get THIS mad over it?!" Joshua retorted angrily.

"S-shua-- I really w-wasn't about t-to h-hurt D-dino-- I---" Jeonghan trembled as he saw and received a cold gaze from the younger.

And that's when he knew...that the trust and affection that he worked so hard to earn..

...was long gone.

"And you expect me to believe that?!" Joshua shouted and was about to get physical with Jeonghan because of how angry he is at the older male.

The others saw this and instantly blocked Joshua and prevented him from doing anything that can surely break their friendship.

The members knew that Joshua wasn't in the right mind at the moment and he might do things that he might regret later on.

Jun and vernon stopped Joshua while coups came in between Jeonghan and Joshua to block and protect jeonghan from any further actions from Joshua.

S.Coups can hear Jeonghan silently crying behind him.

But, as much as he wants to stood up Jeonghan right now, he still couldn't blame Joshua for getting angry at Jeonghan.

Plus, Jeonghan brought this upon himself so there's really nothing he can do about it.

He didn't want to admit it but...this really is Jeonghan's fault for not controlling his emotions properly.

"Joshua that's enough. No need to get physical. Nothing bad happened to Dino and Jeonghan still haven't laid a single finger onto Dino. Stop overreacting" S.Coups stated in a really annoying tone that made Joshua even more angry.

Joshua wasn't angry of how cheol talked to him in a tone like that but when he said the part "overreacting", it sounded as if he was like a bastard who's looking down on us. He clearly knew that even if Jeonghan still haven't laid a finger on dino, he still attempted to and he clearly knows how much of a real brother dino meant to Joshua. Coups just proved to Joshua that he  has always been on Jeonghan's side even though Jeonghan's in the wrong. And that's what makes him more angry.