|11|

Joshua's POV

I think I'm really being too harsh on Woozi and Dino...

Sigh. I let my anger get the best of me but I can't really help it.

Every time I see their faces, it just reminds me of how they planned something without my consent and that can surely ruin everything again.

I know I'm being too childish about all this. Ignoring them, not talking to them, nor giving them any attention. 

I sure do miss talking normally with them. Mostly, they're the ones who was always beside me when the times that I need someone to lean on. Not that I didn't do those things with Jeonghan recently but...

Sharing your real feelings with the person you can lean on something that I can only do with Woozi and Dino.

I couldn't possibly tell Jeonghan that, "Hey, I'm in love with my bestfriend".

That doesn't sound alright, right?

"Joshuji, why are you always spacing out like that?" Someone stated which caught my attention and realized that I was still with Jeonghan.

We're actually in an amusement park that  we've never went too before because of the busy schedule. 

It's our day off today so I asked Jeonghan out. Not like a date but I kind of wish it was y'know. 

"Oh, sorry bout that, I just got distracted by your beauty" I responded back with a smirk on.

It surely made him blush. Hahaha...cute.

"T-That's expected. I may just be the most beautiful person you've ever met in your whole life"  Jeonghan stated with a proud smile on, forgetting the fact that he just stuttered earlier because of embarrassment. 

I know that he really likes compliments but this is the first time he stuttered when he received one. Its kind of cute, how I wished to see this kind of reaction from him every single day.

"Actually, you are" I responded back which caught him off guard.

I waited for his reaction but I didn't see I single bit of it. He just stood there frozen...

Jeonghan's POV

Oh my god...

Did he just said that I'm the most beautiful person he has ever met...?

Although I'm a man, Hearing that kind of compliment from him is...

TERRIFIC!

Who would have known that only an angel like me can receive such compliments from the one and only Jisoos Christ?!

Usually, shua never compliments people. He'd just react like "Nice" or "Good" whenever one person does something or about appearance or something like that.