|10|

Dino's POV

For the past few weeks, things didn't go the way I expected it.

I mean, everyone still acts the same and nothing changed except the fact that Joshua hyung was still angry at us but I think that its good for the three of us to get some distance from each other since we got too dependent on each other that we always feel incomplete when one person isn't with us so a change wouldn't sound so bad.

But anyways, back to the main topic, I still think that its oddly normal this days. 

I don't know for sure but...I think that seungcheol hyung is keeping it from the others. You know, that relationship act between me and shua hyung. 

The members are still acting the same way as before except for Seungcheol hyung who as always eyeing Jeonghan hyung.

Its painful seeing this but I can't help myself from looking only at him when his looking at someone else that in not me.

I still like him even though it hurts so bad that it might kill me on the inside.

Why is loving so painful? 

Why is loving you so painful...?

Seeing how you always took care of me and with every smile you wear in front of me, why does it only have the feeling of concern towards me? Why can't you smile at me lovingly? Like how you always do towards him...?

Is it because I'm younger? Is it because I'm not your type?

You were able to fall in love with woozi hyung but why can't you do the same to me? Will I always just be a younger brother that you need to protect? 

"Is it because I'm just me...?"

|Seungkwan's POV|

Hello my dear fans~ Mr. Boo is back!

Hahahaha I'm just kidding. Anyways, want to know some gossip?

Of course you do, like hello, everyone likes gossips.

Anyways, many have been talking about the JoWoDi fight. (Its stand for joshua, woozi, and dino. Just made the up so yeah😑)

Apparently, Joshua hyung have been acting cold towards Woozi hyung and Dino this past few weeks and Woozi hyung was somehow apologizing to Joshua hyung every time they cross paths with each other which we all don't know why.

The other members tried getting some info from Joshua hyung and to Dino but there was nothing.

They wouldn't speak about it and whenever someone asks, they'll leave immediately. We tried on asking Woozi hyung but in this past few weeks, Woozi hyung had become more and more silent. It was as if he was a mute.

Dino had become the same too but Joshua hyung seems to be...having fun? 

I'm actually at the living room at our dorm today and I can see Joshua hyung and Jeonghan hyung laughing beside each other while looking at their phones. 

Shua hyung doesn't even look like his bothered by Woozi hyung and Dino's behavior. Isn't Joshua hyung in a relationship with Din-!

Oops...

Did I just...spilled the tea..?

Aish, so much for keeping it a secret.

Alright, here's another thing. Joshua and Dino are dating and I've confirmed it with coups hyung. 

Actually, I just heard it accidentally last 2 weeks ago I think? 

Coups hyung was my roommate and there as a time when he was mumbling to himself quietly on the side. I tried calling him but he wasn't paying me any attention.