|15|

Hoshi's POV

How the hell....Did things ended up like this...?

"Hoshi, I'm asking you seriously so please answer me in a serious way too"

Since when....

Since when did he notice it..?

I'm sure that I made it unnoticeable...so how did he find out..?

"W-What are you talking about. It's not like that. I---"

"By that...you mean that you aren't romantically attached to Woozi at all..?"

"I--- H-hyung, why a-are you s-suddenly a-asking me t-this...?"

I don't know how to explain what happened cause my mind suddenly went blank when I heard what he asked me earlier.

/*Flashback || Earlier*\

Who would've thought that things would start to progress well between me and woozi?

Its been a couple of days ever since our talk at the studio and ever since then, woozi has been smiling happily every now and then.

As of now, I even think that his forgotten about their fight with Joshua hyung.

The three of them seems to be occupied by their own businesses this past few days.

I'm suddenly feeling sympathetic for Dino though.

As days go by, he seems to be looking more and more different.

He started acting cold towards us, his hyungs. Especially towards S.Coups hyung.

I don't know what happened between them but I hope things will be alright again.

Its not good for the both of them to fight while Dino isn't at good shape.

At times like this, S.Coups hyung should have comforted Dino as much as he could because of what happened between Joshua hyung and him.

Even up until now, the matter between these three hasn't been resolved and we still couldn't find out what's the cause of their fight even after all this time.

It feels like this three are really trying their best to hide it from us...

What could the problem be for these three to hide it so earnestly..?

*knock* *knock*

"Can I come in...?" A familiar voice stated as I turn around to face that person.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I actually have something to ask you.."

"Sure" I answered calmly.

Not knowing any of the fact why the leader of the group suddenly wanted to ask me something, in fact, it looks kind of a serious topic to make him even come here face to face.

If it wasn't anything serious, then he would've just messaged me through the phone;

I sat on my bed and waited patiently for him to speak up.

He looks like his hesitating whether he should ask me or not.

Its clearly written on his face which is why it isn't so hard to notice.