The big operation

Start from the beginning

I could feel eyes on me. I turn to the direction it was coming from and seen two little girls.

" Hi! I'm Precious! I'm sorry for eating your fruit. I was just really hungry." I smiled at the frightened young girls.

The one with orange hair stepped up. This must be Nami.

" It's ok

" It's ok. There are plenty."
" I must be going." I stood up from the floor and walked away.

I waited in the bushes as Bellemere and Arling faced off. I couldn't find the right time to jump in without being noticed.

So I decided to use some of my forbidden power. Once Arlong took the shot, I stopped time.

As I walked towards Bellemere I turned to the two girls with frighten faces. My eyes soften.

I then snapped back into reality and knocked out her, giving her a dose of the same poison I did for Otohime.

I then restarted time. I watched as they cried for hours over their "dead" mom.

Once they were taken inside I took her body and left the island.

- three weeks later

I'm on my way to save yet again another person that means something to my brother's dear friend.

As I walked towards the place I hear all the commotion. Right in the middle of it was Jackson. I watched everything played out as it originally did.

As everyone was taken away as Jackson bled out, I walked towards him.

" You must be hurting? I guess I could help." I knocked him unconscious and carried him to my ship.

Once there I treated his injuries and healed the bad damage.

- two weeks later

Right now I'm at sabaody. I heard gramps was not coming so it was perfect. I went to Mary Jose to pay a little visit.

As I walked the familiar halls my face grew disgusted. Huh, I don't know if I'm stupid or crazy. I'm about to crash the reverie.

As all the elders and the kings and queens are there, everything will go smoothly.

I hear from the other side people talking about boring irrelevant things, at least to me that is.

I slammed open the doors to the discussion room and moved so quickly not even the elders could keep up.

Everyone was on high alert. I watched and almost giggled and how stupid they looked. I finally dropped softly onto the middle of the table.

No one noticed me so I revealed my presence. This made everyone practically break their neck to look.

" This is what you guys do at this type of stuff? *yawn* boorrring. Anyways you might know me as that new mysterious girl who killed a celestial dragon.

I'm her. I just wanted to come and make it very clear to you guys that I'm a threat. And I could of easily killed you but that wouldn't fit in my plans, now would it?" I smirk as I seen their frighten faces.

" Who the hell are you?" One of the elder asks.
"Funny you ask. I guess I didn't introduce myself. My name is Precious and I will become your greatest enemy."

" What do you want?"
" What I want? Simple, don't mess with my family. Even if their a pirate, a part of the underworld, even if they become apart of the revolutionary army."

" How will we know who they are if you don't give us names?"

" I guess you'll have to guess. Just don't pick wrong. I must leave, Goodbye." And I left.

" And I left

Third POV

" I want everyone to be on a look out for her! We need to know everything about her! Put a new bounty on her, NOW!"