See why I love this man, he has this way of settling me straight without judgment.

"I'm learning sir and it's all because of you, thank you, DeMarcus."

I look at him appreciatively as his eyes shine at me.

"Glad to be of help pretty girl," I blush taking his compliment.

I thought if I seek forgiveness from all the people I hurt around me it will ease the pain I feel in my heart and maybe the universe wouldn't kick me with all its force. But here DeMarcus sits opposite me giving the solution my heart needs. It will not automatically change but I promise to try every day to forgive myself and keep working on the individual I want to become.

"You finish here," he asks referring to my breakfast.

"I'm ready to open presents" I smile clapping my hands.

He chuckles, taking my hand walking us out of his room. We take the elevator to the sitting room on the second floor. It is decorated with all the Christmas trimmings, a huge tree masterly decorated, Christmas lights and gallons line the corners of the ceiling with big red Christmas bows. There is Santa with the elves and Mrs clause set up in one corner. There is also baby Jesus being born in the Manger with holy Mary and Jophes surround him in another corner of the room.

The fireplace slowly burns with stockings hanging in place.

'Now I know you didn't do any of this." I say looking at him.

" I'm not going to lie, I didn't. The staff did though. It's the only room with Christmas decorations."

"That's not the spirit of Christmas sir."

"I always celebrate this day alone because I never had anyone to enjoy it with."

"Now you have me," I say leaning my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around my waist turning me to face him. "I do, don't I," he stare into my eyes, heat raise in my cheeks and butterflies increase in my tummy. I get on my tippy toes and press my lips to his, before he can deepen it, I pull back.

"You do, now c'mon open the present I got you first."

I clasp his hand and walk us towards the Christmas tree where there are three presents under.

I hold out the bag I brought down with me to him. "You didn't have to," he says.

"Yes sir, you're my man and I want to," I say looking at him.

He smiles taking the bag, he opens it as soon as we sit down. I watch as he takes out the first one and tears it open.

His first gift is the new release of the milo brand perfume. I saw it and thought it would smell nice on him.

"You like" he open it right away and spray a few sprays on the tee-shirt he is wearing. "Smells good I like it," he says.

He opens the second package in the bag and I know right away it's the matching PJ set to the one I'm wearing. He opens it and his eyes shine as he laughs throwing his head back. It's a red long sleeve jersey with Rudolph smiling to the front. He rips off his tee-shirt and jorden shorts putting on the PJ set. That warms my heart and I snap a few photos of us before he sits back down. The third gift in the bag is a black lingerie set I know will excite him so I throw that in as well.

"I don't think this will fit me," he says holding it up. I laugh throwing back he crawls over to me. He settles over me kissing all over my face, "I can't wait to see you in this. You have me thinking about some things." He says.

I put my arm over his shoulders "all for you baby." He presses his lips to mine and flames erupts as our mouths moulds to each other. His tongue enters my mouth and I welcome it wrapping mine around his. "I love you Cindy" he lifts his head looking into my eyes. "And you don't have to say it until you're comfortable to do so." I nod and peck his lips.