58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A

Comenzar desde el principio

"Damn it, you've got a good point too."

"Fuck, and I told Ejiro, Shoji, and Hagakure I would tell them the truth." Rin groaned out, remembering what she promised them a while ago.

"Solution! Just tell those three after class and see how they react. You know, tell the class in groups, not as one big jumbled mess."

"That's probably the smartest thing you've said."

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"FUCK YOU TOO!!!"

"Rin?" A sudden voice questioned. The dual haired girl and two heads looked towards the door to see Ojiro standing in the partially opened door. His confused look broke when the girl looked at him. "I just came to say that it's almost curfew, so we should probably get to our rooms." The blonde said.

"Okay, thanks for the heads up Ojiro." Rin said with a smile and stood up to return into the building. The blonde walked next to her and they entered the common area. Seeing no one as they were probably already in their rooms.

"So, what was Venom and Riot screaming about. You don't have to tell if you don't want, I was just curious."Ojiro asked. Rin debated in her thoughts and decided to add him to the list of people who she would tell tomorrow.

"I'll explain after class tomorrow." Rin said and walked towards the elevator that hoes to her floor. "Night Ojiro!" She announced to him while walking away.

"Night." He responded with a small smile and walked towards the other elevator.

~•~

The next day there was a lesson no one was expecting.

"A newspaper?" The students asked Mr. Aizawa for clarification.

"Yeah. That wanna do a feature on your class for some reason." Aizawa said boredly.

Oo, make sure they get my good side.

"It's that amazing Rin?" Uraraka asked the dual haired girl with excitement.

"Yeah." Rin smiled back.

"That's kinda surprising huh?" Kaminari asked Kirishima who was next to him. Koda nodded to Kaminari's statement.

"Uh, not really." The red head replied back.

"Yeah I mean, the sports festival was on TV." Ojiro commented.

"We gotta look super cute in case they wanna take our picture." Hagakure said excitedly.

"For sure!" Mina agreed.

"I think you'll be just fine Hagakure." Jiro said to the invisible girl who didn't have to care about her looks.

"That's enough." Aizawa said sternly and the class shut up. "It's nothing too exciting. The article's about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that kinda thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here."

Well our guardian is here and the others are in other countries.

Perfect, we don't have to care.

"Newscasters are usually hot. This is awesome right?" Mineta whispered to Sero.

"He said it was for a paper." Sero tried convincing to get the boy's mind out of the gutter. But it was too late for that.

"If she wants to write an article about my sticky balls, I'll give her an all access pass. I'll let her-" Mineta was cut off abruptly when a grey scarf trapped him. Rin already had a tendril coming out her back but Aizawa beat her to it.