Chapter 7

Jennie POV
It's already lunch time and I already signed what I need to sign. I look at Lisa and there I saw her doing her work smoothly, she's really a smart one. I stand up from my chair that's when she look up at me and looking at me like thinking why did I stand up from my chair.

Lisa: do you need anything Jennie?

Jennie: it's already lunch let's go and have our lunch so we can go to Haruto's School

Lisa: but I still have to finish this (point at her work)

Jennie: we will be back here Lisa, and you have all day here so just finish it later

Lisa: ok (fix her things and get her shoulder bag)

3rd Person POV
They already left the building and go to the nearest restaurant, while they were having their meal Jennie can't stop but to ask Lisa about personal life of Lisa

Jennie: so tell me about yourself, I want to know you more Lisa

Lisa: hmm I'm Thai, and my hobbies are dancing, and photography (smile) my dream is to be a dance instructor and also to be a photographer from the big company (smile sweetly)

Jennie: I see, what about your favorites?

Lisa: about in food, my favorite is mostly Thai dishes since I'm Thai. My favorite color is yellow and black, then my favorite singer is Dua Lipa (giggle) I can speak Thai because I'm Thai, hmm Korean, a little bit Japanese and a little bit English

Jennie: but you are great the way you speak in English (smile)

Lisa: I actually love your accent whenever you are going to speak in English, sometimes you were in British accent but mostly in kiwi accent

Jennie: (chuckle) because I used to live in New Zealand when I was a kid (smile) then I go to UK just to finish my study and come back here in Korea to run our business here (drink her juice)

Lisa: do you have a siblings?

Jennie: yes, you know Kim Seokjin right?

Lisa: yes, I heard he's the co owner in RJ University

Jennie: well it's true, and he's my old brother

Lisa: (widened her eyes) I didn't know he has a sister, and God you guys visual is no joke

Jennie: (giggle) I will accept that as a compliment Lisa (chuckle) anyways I heard your brother BamBam is also studying in RJU?

Lisa: well yes, he's also a scholar there since he's part of Basketball Team, and now he's planning to join the Dance club since he also loves dancing

Jennie: I see, he's also a talented like you (smile)

Lisa: (blush) I'm not that talented

Jennie: very down to earth (in her mind) hmmm, I'm done already how about you?

Lisa: I'm done too (smile)

Jennie: ok, let's go now? (Leave the money in their table and they left)

@RJ HIGHSCHOOL

3rd Person POV Every students in RJ HIGHSCHOOL was too amazed by the car just parked in front of the building, they were more shocked when they saw Jennie get down from the driver seat and go to the another side of the car and there they were so s...

3rd Person POV
Every students in RJ HIGHSCHOOL was too amazed by the car just parked in front of the building, they were more shocked when they saw Jennie get down from the driver seat and go to the another side of the car and there they were so shocked when they saw Lisa get down of the door. They start to talk about her since her brother Haruto was known as the poorest student in RJ HIGHSCHOOL because he's just a Scholar student and can't even afford to brought a new uniform.

Lisa: can we go to Haruto's room first? I just want to check on him (look at Jennie)

Jennie: let's pick him up, we need him there (hold Lisa's hand that made the latter shocked) is it ok with you? (Look at Lisa)

Lisa: y-yeah (blush that made the brunette feel proud)