XXIV

Ericka was on her knees. Grasping her throat.

  Midoriya was on the floor, his seizures finally calming down. But he was now lifeless. He didn't move a finger.

  I had no idea if he was dead.

  "Take him." She croaked.

  I kneeled next to her and ripped her shirt.

  I had no idea how deep her skin hard carved through. I folded the cloth quickly.

  Her hands were covered fully in blood. She was pale. Ghostly. Deadly pale.

  "Ericka I can't leave you here." I wrapped her neck in the cloth. Her hand finally free from it. But the cloth quickly sucked in all the flowing blood.

  "I'll be fine. Hurry before he dies." She sat down flat on the ground.

  "I'm not leaving you." I threw her over my shoulder. She didn't complain. I walked over to Midoriya who looked dead.

  I needed to position them correctly. I put Ericka back on her feet.

  "Get on my back." I kneeled down to pick up Midoriya like a baby in my arms.

  I knew Ericka was in deadly state. I had no idea if she would be able to go through another brain racket. Midoriya if he wasn't dead, I'm sure he could deal with it.

  Ericka rest her head on my shoulder.

  She was muttering something, but even with her mouth so close to my ear, I couldn't hear her words.

  "Thank." I heard slightly. But her breath slowed down.

  I grabbed Midoriya tightly.

  I stepped forward.

  In four seconds I was in front of the hospital.

  I turned slightly to check on Ericka.

  She lay her head down and her eyes closed.

  I walked into the hospital with two bodies on top of me.

  A girl half a foot taller than me, and a boy who weighs two times more than me. Covered in blood. Almost dead.

  I walked into the hospital to get frightened stares from nurses. All frozen, none of them hurrying to help me.

  Until one nurse. I recognized her. The lady with another set of eyes.

  "Someone call a doctor!" She yelled.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god!" A wailing mother. Just like Bakugo. Came running in right past me with tears in her eyes.

I just watched from the doorway.

Ericka just barely made it. It was too much bleeding , but she made it through. With no parents, my own parents had to come in to sign off her papers.

I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"He won't do anything to his mother. Cmon." My dad said from behind me.

I couldn't help but flinch.

"Let's go home. You need to rest." I moved my shoulder away.

I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Everything around me seems to go bad. I haven't even known Ericka that long, yet here she was risking her life for me.