06 / you could've told me that you fell apart

The door closed behind you silently, and you stepped back into your room with a quiet look

Sure Bakugou was probably trying to help when he came to your room, but Bakugou's "help" only seemed to make you feel more aware about all the fuckery that had gone down in that single day. It was was way too much to handle, and now that you were at the end of your rope, you wanted to just get rid of every single fucking memory of the day and pretend that it'd just never happened.

Was there anyone you knew that had a brainwashing quirk?

Yeah, but he was another one of your problems.

You let out a groan of frustration, and knocked your fist against your forehead as you leaned back against the closed door. Tears were threatening to spill out again, but it hurt. Your eyes felt numb and raw and red; you weren't sure if they could handle anything else, because if they did they would burst.

Your head felt heavy and your mind was swimming.

Great, now you were getting a headache on top of everything else.

You looked up, leaning your head against the back of the door with a blank look - your mind finally becoming empty - as you tried to push it all to the back and away from the forefront. If you thought about it any longer, you were sure you were going to go crazy.

But why did Bakugou, of all people, come to see if I was okay?

I thought we were going back to normal after all the shit that just happened, but if we were, he would've ignored the fight and just went on his way.

What made him decide to come and see me?

The most plausible answer was guilt. He knew that the fight had probably stemmed from the fact that he'd pulled you into the closet without letting you give an answer, so he felt bad.

But Bakugou was never the person to feel bad about his actions, at least not as openly as he just did.

Why did he come then?

You couldn't even begin to ponder the thought and let your mind run rampant because three distinct knocks had just come from the door behind your head. Your eyes immediately widened, and you stood up straight in alarm before turning around quickly.

The knocks came once again, and they were followed by a quiet, almost whispering voice.

"Y/N.."

It was Shinsou.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I messed up," his voice spoke again.

You held your breath as he spoke, and bit your lip in frustration as you looked down. You were barely able to sort out your own thoughts anymore, everything just seemed like it was going on forever and not stopping.

"Can you please open the door? I know you're in there."

But you listened, letting yourself exhale before tentatively reaching out towards the handle and twisting it slowly. The door opened slowly with a squeak, and you opened it to reveal Shinsou standing with his hands running through his purple hair and a downcast look on his face.