01 / i saw you dancing in a crowded room

You woke up warm and sweaty

You woke up warm and sweaty. Something that you hadn't experienced for quite a while. The atmosphere of the room you were in felth thick and hot, with an underlying scent of musk.

It felt familiar. Too familiar.

It was only when you reached your arms up in order to rub your eyes open did you realize what the situation was.

With a heavy weight pressed onto your chest, you noticed that Katsuki was sleeping right next to you. His arms were wrapped over your figure, pulling you in close to his own as if he was claiming you in his sleep.

However, that wasn't the only issue. You were both naked.

And that could only mean one thing: you'd slept with your ex.

As soon as last night's occurrences clicked in your mind, you panicked as you pushed Katsuki's body away from your own to get out of his tight grasp. You clutched the blanket over yourself quickly, before accidentally falling off the bed.

With your head stinging from hitting it on the edge of the nightstand, you hissed in pain as you cradled it in your palm, earning a couple grunts from Katsuki as he began to wake up.

He sat up, his mind hazy from whatever had occurred the night before. He rubbed his face in his hands, before his eyes finally made their way to you sitting on the floor wrapped in one of the blankets from his bed.

"Y/N? I mean, L/N," he corrected himself quickly.

"No, don't look!" you shouted back as he began to lean over the bed to get a better look.

"What, wh-"

"I'm naked Bakugou! And so are you!"

Bakugou quickly looked down at himself, to realize that he was in fact, naked. His ears turned red as he grasped the blanket that was laying across his waist and pulled it a little higher up so he wouldn't accidentally flash you.

"Close your eyes," you stated as you began standing up. The blanket was wrapped tightly against yourself, but you needed to find your clothes in the jumbled mess laying on his floor.

"S'not that big of a deal," Bakugou groaned while reaching his arms over his head. "It's not anything I haven't seen before."

He was met with a pillow being thrown at his head, and you giving him a disapproving glare before you tried to look for what you were wearing. The only thing you could find was your dress from the night before. No bra, or underwear anywhere.

Bakugou watched you silently, not wanting to say anything to make the situation worse. The atmosphere only got heavier, neither of you wanting to address the elephant that was so plainly sitting there with you.

What did this mean for the two of you? Would you go back to the way you had been since the breakup (ignoring each other's existence)? Would you start seeing each other again?