04 / a single teardrop falling from your eye

"C'mon guys!" Mina whined

"C'mon guys!" Mina whined. No one was really willing to play except for the few people (including you and Shinsou, and apparently Bakugou) who'd already accepted their fate.

"Omygod! Bakubro's playing too!" you heard Kaminari immediately yell out from his spot. "You guys, we have to play now! He never plays!"

And at that, you noticed how everyone immediately turned to stare at him and then back at you. They definitely thought that something was going on between the two of you now. Bakugou never participated in game nights.

He'd watch sometimes, or just come to watch the movie, but he generally didn't play with the rest of your class. Especially games like seven minutes in heaven. He'd dabble in the occasional board game or Uno, but never anything further than that.

"Great!" Mina announced.

Great, now I feel weird again.

Ummmmmmm.....

Maybe I can back out?

You quickly looked to everyone in the circle, and everyone was just settling in and getting comfy. No one was really protesting it now, only waiting around for the game to start, and that made you feel even more anxious. Even Iida was playing, for some reason.

You turned to Shinsou, trying to see if he would help you, but he seemed even more invested in the game now.

He was focused on the rest of your classmates, and had a gleam of concentration in his eyes that you couldn't really understand. He was apparently very.. Committed to playing the game now.

"Okay, so how this is gonna work is we're gonna spin a bottle in the center of the circle two times. Whoever ends up on the ends of the bottle cap will have to go into that closet over there," Mina pointed to the other end of the room.

Near the hallways that lead to the dorms, there was a janitor's closet that lay mostly empty and unused, making it the perfect place to hold the game.

"The two people in there will only have seven minutes to do whatever they want," she winked. "But when the time is up, you have to come out. Clear?"

Everyone nodded, and some people even looked.. Excited?

"Great! Now let's start."

Yup, let's just have a heart attack today. That sounds fun as hell.

And so, the game started.

There were a bunch of interesting pairs, and you would be lying to say that you didn't wonder if any of them would possibly work out.

Kirishima and Denki ended up going in first, causing a lot of the other boys to yell 'gay' behind them, in the stupid fratboy voice.

And with that to kick things off, the entire mood was extremely relaxed and comfortable. Most people were having their own conversations while waiting, music was turned on, and a movie was playing in the background. It seemed like the common room was the same as it was every night they were free - fun and happy.