Talk

After everyone else went to bed myself and Fred were lying on the couch in the living room. Just enjoying each others company.

"I've really missed you princess. Thanks for coming back to me" fred whispered sleepily and my heart broke. Merlin, I had fucked up this boy so much.

'Freddie you don't even know how sorry about that I am my love. I honestly regret leaving you every day' I whispered running my hand over his chest as we lay together.

'I know princess. I know. Just still. I'm so happy you came back' he told my placing a kiss on my head. 'I have something I need to tell you. But please don't be mad at me aaliyah. I dont want you to be mad at me' he said and I could almost hear the tears that were welling in his eyes. Quickly I say up and looked at him. Letting him know he had my full attention and that I was completely listening to him.

'I fell off again when you left. I had a bad couple of months there but I've been clean almost since the girls birthday' he told me and I looked at him and nodded.

'Why did you do it Freddie. Why did you go back?' I asked and he sat up aswell and took both my hands in his own.

'I had alot of problems princess. A lot of things I couldn't deal with sober' he confused and I once again nodded my head and began to run my thumbs over the back of his hands.

'I get it baby. We all have problems. But not all of us need to do this. Not all of us need to turn to substances to control them'

'I know. But I thought I lost you. Do you know what that's like?'

'But you didn't loose me. I'm still here. I'm still here and i know you are so scared Bear. I know you are so so scared. But I swear to you I will never leave again' I told him and he smiled at me slightly.

'Your not mad at me are you?' He asked and I shook my head. 'I cant be mad Freddie Bear. I can't be because I wasn't here. I promise you I'm not' I said and he smiled at me once more pulling me into a small kiss.

'Ive missed that'

'You've missed what?' I asked genuinely confused. For a moment I thought he meant he missed kissing me but hes been doing that every chance he got since I've came home.

'I miss you calling me Freddie Bear if I'm honest' he admitted looking away from my face and down to our hands that were connected just on top of my lap. 'You stopped calling me Freddie Bear  a while ago. And I just kind of miss it' he told me and I pulled him into another kiss.

'Ill say it more often so Freddie okay?' I asked and he nodded taking my hand and leading me upstairs to our bedroom.

'I haven't been in here since you left. But I don't think you want to sleep on the couch.' He said and I nodded smiling at him as I looked at his tired face and gorgeous brown eyes. Merlin I could just melt in those eyes. 

We walked into the room and he quickly walked over to the dresser and grabbed one of his shirts for me. I pulled off my clothes pulled on the t shirt laughing at how his once huge shirt now hugged the huge baby bump I had.

'I think Theo is going to end up like you Freddie Bear' I said as he lay on the bed and beckoned for me to lie down beside him. Clearly he was exhausted.

'What do you mean love?'

'I think he's going to be tall. Judging by the size of my bump right now I think he will be a big baby. I mean, I don't even think my bump was this big with the twins.' I confessed and he looked up and me and smiled pulling me in closer to his body so I could rest my head on his chest.

'I cant wait to meet him' Fred said half asleep rubbing his hand over my bump. 'I cant wait to finally meet and hold one of my sons' he said and a tear fell down my face. Godric I can't wait to meet our little boy.

------

AN. SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE WLL OF MY CHAPTERS OVER 1500 WORDS I THJNK IM JUST GOING TO TAKE AN IDEA FOR A CHAPTER AND RUN WITH IT. NO MATTER HOW MANY WORDS IS IN THE CHAPTER.

ANYWAY. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I DO REALLY LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS