"Her accident coud've been alot worse. Most people who get hit by on coming truck and thrown through the window can't really say all they got away with is a broken leg and bruises. Isabella is lucky to be alive" the doctor says allowing a huge weight to be lifted off of my shoulders hearing she is okay.

"So when will she wake up?" I hesitantly ask.

"In a few hours, we put her on acedatives for the pain. You're welcome to stay here intill she wakes up and she should be free to go home tomorrow afternoon"

"Thank you so much" both my mom and I say in unison as the doctor walks out.

"Oh my god." I say embracing my mom in a hug. "I don't think i've ever been so worried about someone like I just was"

"I know sweetie. We're lucky Izzy's fine" my mom says soothing my back. "Your dad and Maddie are on their way and we can wait together for Izzy to wake up" she says walking towards Izzy's bed and giving her a light kiss on her forhead and then taking a seat on the couch. I grab one of the chairs and sit next to Izzy pulling out my phone to text Demi to tell her whats going on.

Izzy's POV

I'm in so much pain. I try to open my eyes but they feel so heavy, it's not untill I begin to hear voices that I feel all my senses come back and I begin to slowly open my eyes only to be meet with everyone and me in a hospital bed.

"She's awake" I hear someone shout.

"Not sooo loud my head feels like i've been hit by a truck" I say trying to sit up.

"Oh no sweety don't get up" Dianna says rushing to my side. I overhear Dallas trying to hide a laugh.

"What's so funny and why am in a hospital"

"Well you in fact were hit by truck, thats why you're here" Dallas says moving closer to me. "And don't you ever do something so stupid again" she says giving me a hug followed by Maddie.

"I remember I was driving, and texting..." I began saying.

"You also had alcohol in your system and were driving during when you were supposed to be at school. Care to expain that" I heard Eddie speak with stearness but also concern in his voice.

"I.. Uh.. look I can explain"

"Oh you will, but right now lets just focus and making sure your okay. So are you hungry?" Dianna added.

"Okay and yes" I answered to ashamed to even look them in the eyes.

"Okay well we're going to go grab something to eat and we'll bring you something back" Eddie said before heading to the door.

"I'll stay here with Izzy, can you bring me something back too" Dallas said.

I played with my hands knowing I was about to hear it from Dallas too. She didn't stay back just to hang out and I knew it. How could I be so stupid and reckless. There was no way in hell that I was going to let Eddie and Dianna pay for this hospital bill. 

"Spill it sista. What went down before you ditched school" Dallas said nudging me a bit and taking a seat next to me in the bed.

"If your asking you obviously know"

"Yeah but I want the whole story including why you were being distruptive in class" 

"This bitch got in my face and was talking smack and I didn't let her have it" I said bluntly, I mean it was the truth.

"And what did this bitch say that got you so mad" Dallas continued to question.

"She's just jealous that Michael and I are dating... shoot Michael. Dallas can I borrow your phone"

"Sure" she said handing it to me.

"Umm some privacy would be nice" I said staring at her considering she was still sitting right next to me.

"Fine i'm going to the bathroom or something" She said putting her hands up. I mouthed thank you and waved her off before turning my attentino back to the phone just as Dallas got a new text. 

Well I mean she's awake so she's okay I don't think its necessary for my fly out there

I read the text that was from Demi, and currosity getting the best of me I looked through their conversation. Dallas explaining to Demi what had happened and Demi's responses so no chalant and calm, like she didn't even care. I don't know why but I suddenly became extremely mad with myslef. A month ago I thought I could trust Demi and finally open up to her because I thought she cared but this, her words proved she didn't. If she thought I was being stuck up and a bitch before well just wait till she saw this side of Izzy.