Chapter 12//

"~I won't lie to you
I know she's  just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face
When you say that she's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop~" Y/n took a deep breath before continuing with her horrible yet honest singing.
"~I know I can treat you better
Than she can
And any boy like you deserves a
Gentle girl~" she took a quick breath before continuing.
"~Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you could be with me instead.
I know I can treat you to better.
Better than she can~" The girl took a quick breath. "I'll stop time for you-"

"Awww you would?" A voice broke her out of her singing trance.

"Yaaa!" The girl fell from her bed and onto the floor. "Hide!" The girl scolded once she realised who had uninvitedly snuck into her room and scared her. "Why'd you do that! You could knock you know!"

"What fun would that be?" He lifted an eyebrow, causing the girl to sigh.

"Why are you here anyway? You ruined my singing time. And where's Kankei?"

"Well, I was bored and Kankei's just outside the door, he didn't want me to disturb your horrible singing."

After hearing his name being called, Kaneki walked through the already opened door of Y/n's bedroom. "I tried to stop him." He admitted.

"How much of that did you hear anyways?" The (hair colour) haired girl asked.

"Enough to know that you're not only singing along to the song." Hide wiggled his eyebrows. "Sooo. Who is It? Who will you treat better than this other girl?" A smug smirk laid across his face.

"I was just singing to the song." Y/n crossed her arms. "There's no one."

"Oh yeah? Well, Shawn Mendes didn't use girl pronouns when mentioning the other guy. Intact, there wasn't a single girl pronoun in that song except for when he said 'any girl like you' but that's it. So tell me Y/n, who is he?" Hide walked up to Y/n until their chests pressed against each other, Y/n sending him a hateful glare while Hide only smirked.

"Well, Hide." Y/n took a step back to create distance between them. "I was just replacing the boy pronounce so it could seem a bit more relatable. Y'know, to make it seem as though it's a girl issue. And I'm not the only one who does it-"

"Who else does that?!" He playfully yelled, throwing his arms out.

"Do you need a reminder? Well, just last week, I caught you singing "No" by Megan Trainor, but replacing all the pronouns to the opposite sex. Or did you forget? I took a video incase you forgot." Y/n held up her phone, making Hide sweat.